The Inferno Radio Is Looking For New Talent

InfernoRadio

My name is David Harris, I am a DJ and Owner of The Inferno Radio!.

We are looking for staff who have the right stuff to bring the music and talk to the world. All staff members at The Inferno Radio are dedicated to presenting an entertaining product for our listeners. Our entire staff is a wonderful group of volunteers that work hard daily to give the listener the best possible listening experience. We want you to become a part of that experience. If you have a talent to devote to The Inferno Radio, consider becoming a part of our family!

We are currently heavily recruiting DJ's for overnights, mornings, afternoons and weekends. If you are available any weekdays, and preferably multiple weekdays, please send an email to me with experience, a list of stations you have worked for (if any) and what kind of music you play..

Requirements needed to broadcast with The Inferno Radio:

A high speed internet connection, at least 2Mb down and .5Mb up

Either a microphone and headphones or a headset combination attached to a computer

A good sized music library for the music shows

A computer with enough processor speed and RAM to run multiple programs simultaneously

Dependability

The desire to have a lot of fun and do a quality show while broadcasting around the world

To apply for any of the above positions, send a brief resume and for on-line personality positions a recorded voice demo to: jobs@theinferno.dyndns.org . For voice demos for an on-air position, include a couple of song announcements so that we can get an idea of how you would sound on air. Feel free to stop by and check us out at http://theinferno.dyndns.org ! Further questions email soulburner@theinferno.dyndns.org!

We want to hear from you and have you become the newest member of the family at The Inferno Radio.

Last edited: