The Voice Internet Radio

Trombones13

The Voice Internet Radio is a forum for music news and discussion. First, there's an internet radio station that plays a mixture of genres (majority is pop/rock) and gives listeners several options to impact what we play, through requests on the forum and through Twitter, discussion of songs we play on the forum, and the ability to suggest new music to be added to the playlist. Details on what's playing and how to listen are fixed at the bottom of the forum (which I think will encourage forum browsers to tune in to the station as well--that's a new change from having it in the header). On the forum, there are several forums for music discussion, currently segmented by genre, a forum for posting personal charts of your favorite music, other music discussion (i.e. where to get free, legal music or our Face-Off section, used for Fan Favorite polls and other debates/opinions), and an off-topic forum, of course. In addition, I've made a few pages, such as our Monthly Picks playlist, that add more content to the site. We're planning on a custom modification soon that will allow listeners to rate songs that are played on the station on popularity and freshness.

Thanks for checking out the site and the station! :) Feedback is welcome and will be considered.