Level 1 Support
Staff member
Here is our top 10 list of popular radio stations for January 2011 :

1. Maxdance.Co.Uk (Internet Radio) 128kbps

2. Nirvana Radio - Music for Meditation and Relaxation

3. Narukami Records Radio

4. Powermix Fm

5. Ukvibes.Net

6. Chillout Dreams - D I G I T A L L Y - I M P O R T E D - relax to the sounds of dream and ibiza style

7. Dublins Abc (94fm)

8. Dubthugz Radio

9. Shakedown Fm

10. FILTH FM

We would like to congratulate our top 10 radio stations. This is a new feature we are thinking of doing each month. The information is gathered from our database of tune-in requests for each station. We are interested to know what you think of this and wether we should continue and post one each month ?

powermixfm

Positive Answer

I personally believe that yes this is a good idea
to post every month.

Best Regards
Jim @ Powermix FM

Yup..

It's a good idea, however would be good to know WHY the radio stations have been chosen to be in the top 10...

For example: www.colourfulradio.com is no 1, due to it's variety of thought provoking speech content, and soulful music. Available on DAB, online and on the mobile the station's content is all relevant to it's multicultural London based listenership!

They had Faith Evans and Teddy Riley on the show just before Christmas - and it was soo good to hear Faith getting coverage from such a talent inspired station.

Last edited:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
would be good to know WHY the radio stations have been chosen to be in the top 10...

Our radio stations have been chosen by the number of tune-in's on our site. We are planning on tweaking this in the future to include more variables. We will announce the methods with the months Top 10 lists to clarify where the data comes from.

Mike howard

Here is our top 10 list of popular radio stations for January 2011 :

1. Maxdance.Co.Uk (Internet Radio) 128kbps

2. Nirvana Radio - Music for Meditation and Relaxation

3. Narukami Records Radio

4. Powermix Fm

5. Ukvibes.Net

6. Chillout Dreams - D I G I T A L L Y - I M P O R T E D - relax to the sounds of dream and ibiza style

7. Dublins Abc (94fm)

8. Dubthugz Radio

9. Shakedown Fm

10. FILTH FM

We would like to congratulate our top 10 radio stations. This is a new feature we are thinking of doing each month. The information is gathered from our database of tune-in requests for each station. We are interested to know what you think of this and wether we should continue and post one each month ?

How do i get my station here on the top 10??? pls someone tell me:nerd: