Totally Live, Very Diverse And Open Minded UK Radio Station Hiring Presenters

Kai

Radio Stylus launched 2 months ago, we have a great, very diverse team of LGBTQ+ (and straight) Presenters. We have slots for more LIVE presenters to join our fun and friendly team. If you love radio the way it used to be, enjoy being a part of a very open minded team, and crave show interaction with listeners, on a station that aims to bring back the feel of the old pirate radio days, then Radio Stylus just could be the station for you. NO PRE RECORDED OR SIMULCAST SHOWS. We are licensed with both PPL and PRS. If interested in joining us, go to www.radiostylus.co.uk check out our schedule, which is in UK time zone, see if one of our Radio Stylus Sounds slots is suitable for you, then send an email with a bit about yourself and what you would like to bring to the station, with a short demo mp3 to radiostylus2021@outlook.com

MustHaveMetal

So, since you are based in the UK, does that mean you are only looking for Presenters from the UK? I am an experienced On-air Personality from the US.

Kai

So, since you are based in the UK, does that mean you are only looking for Presenters from the UK? I am an experienced On-air Personality from the US.
No, I am after presenters from all over the world, so, please, feel free to take a look at the schedule on my website, remembering the times are in GMT, and see if we have any suitable slots for you, then email me at radiostylus2021@outlook.com with a bit about yourself and a short demo.