Turning off or pausing songs

David Freestone

Hi there, newbie here, just have a small question, after getting listing of chosen song and clicking on my song the song starts but I am unable to pause or switch off? Please can anyone enlighten me how to do this? Many thanks Dave Freestone

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi David,

Firstly welcome to the forums. :)

Please could you explain some more about this? We are a bit confused when you say about getting a "listing of chosen song and clicking on my song"?? Do you mean with the play button of one of the stations listed in our directories or are you referring to some broadcasting software that you are using? If you could clarify some more that would be really helpful.

Thanks.

David Freestone

What I mean is I type in my song title and get a list of all the songs and videos under that name? For example, I wanted to hear Dancing in the Dark by Bruce Springsteen? I got a list of videos and songs under this search title? So I finger clicked on the top one, the song played fine but I couldn't find a Pause or Stop button anywhere so was unable to stop or pause the song? I hope I made myself understood this time ? Awaiting your reply. Many thanks David Freestone

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Video's? Are you sure you are actually talking about our website here. The search results would not list any video's?

Our website lists internet radio stations, it is not "on demand" content where you can just pause a track and then come back to it later. The radio streams are live!

It sounds like you would be better off using an on demand music service such as Spotify.

David Freestone

It is an app I downloaded called Playlist, it gives me free mp3s that I can download and play offline but the link directed me to internet radio so you tell me, I'm new to all this?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We have no affiliation with any third party apps, so we are not sure why this is linking back to us? You would really need to contact the apps developers for any assistance with this.