Want to put a live chat room on radio shows, any ideas how to do this?

Iggy

Hi, I have several radio shows and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or Envolv?

Iggy

Hi guys!
As I always like that people who finds solution to their problem let other people know about it as well I decided to let you know as well.

I did a lot of research on this and finally I found perfect application for me. It is called Rumbletalk and I am using it for over a year now already. I am able to post youtube videos with it, charts, pictures. I can also manage my own design and overall it is really good. I really like that I can use the same communication window on my blog, facebook page and my website - it is well sychronizated. It is also really good radio player chat.

Live_event_Study.png

Worth trying

markhuss

We used to do a similar chat room but ended up setting up a private chat room on Facebook. It protects the host from having to worry about identity issues and trolls- and you get full control over over blocking or accepting comments. Before each show, we pin a post card to the top of the page so people know who is on the air and they comment in real time not only to you but to others. It's a real community feeling.

AceJohn

I was doing the same as you Mark. But Rumbletalk works great for us now. I have a chat window on my facebook page, blog and a webpage it is all synchronizing well. You have the ability to accept comments but we usually don't have that enabled.

Gustavo Woltmann

Hi there.. I have been using Rumbletalk myself. I need to agree with you John, that is an amazing application. I usually use it on my webpage, blog and facebook page at the same time, it is synchronizing really well.

Thanks for this great review,

Cheers!

AceJohn

Thanks for the following ups guys, I appreciate it! You can see some of the Rumbletalk designs here. It sure looks great! :) You can basically change the weight, height, design, text style just as much as you want.

stocks_trading_chat.png

live_surgery_chatroom.png

Iggy

Rumbletalk has a free trial available now and they changed a one on one chat just a bit just it looks even better now.