WantedFM

This Post was last updated: 15th December 2020. (Edited 10th September 2021 - Banner Added & Edited 17th April 2022 - Legal Information Changed)
Important Reminder: Some Information maybe outdated - we recommend checking our website for latest information.

UjMMxFS__400x400.jpg

A11CDDF2-1615-4427-834F-75058A8C69BE.jpeg

Wanted FM
Your No.1 Online Radio Station

Wanted FM is a new Online Youth Powered Radio, made for you. Wanted FM is dedicated in providing a wide Range of Music 24/7, with the help of our Radio DJs/Presenters.

We also have a ever-growing Media Department in which keeps you up-to-date with all the latest Music, Showbiz and General News happenings around the world.

Wanted FM have been going strong since March 2018, with the help of our Listeners and Team of Volunteers.
Thank you!

Interested in becoming part of our Team? We are currently hiring Radio DJs/Presenters and Media Reporters.
Radio Department >>
Our Radio Department is at the heart of Wanted FM. Our DJs and Presenters broadcast Music live to our listeners. They engage our listeners by hosting on-air competitions, playing requests and reading dedications left by Listeners.
If your passion is for Music, then there’s no doubt this role is for you.
Click Here to Apply.

Media (News) Department >>
Our Media Team is dedicated in reporting the latest news and creating articles for our Readers and Listeners. We offer a wide range of topics from Music, Gaming, Real-Life (and the list goes on). If writing articles and bringing our readers up to date with the latest News is for you, then apply today. Click Here to Apply.

So why not join our Team today? There’s so much to discover. Not interested in joining our Team? Then not to worry, come and join our Community of Listeners at Wanted FM and be part of something BIG!

Required resources for all roles are provided by Wanted FM. (Except Physical Equipment I.e; Laptops, Computers, Microphones, Headsets)

See you soon,
The Wanted Team x

WantedFM.co.uk
Playing the Best Hits, All Day, Every Day!

WANTED is Owned and Operated by OneShot Media Limited (Registered in England with Company No. 13396242)

Last edited:

WantedFM

Wanted FM Applications are still open, with plenty of positions still open (and filling up)! We have Reporters / Journalist roles, Radio Presenter /&DJ roles as well as Management positions.

Apply today at http://bit.ly/WantedJobs

DJ PROUD

hi there

these shows are still available for radio stations

we stream the shows via a server link up that all stations use to link the live show to they stations

we play a mix of music from 1954 - 2019

rewinded track and guess the year and who am i (morning show ) 9 am - 12 pm uk time mon - fri

spin it or bin it lunchtime show (12 pm - 2 pm uk time ) mon - fri

if you think this will fit your station feel free to contact me on this email address djproud@live.co.uk

cheers jason aka dj proud

WantedFM

hi there

these shows are still available for radio stations

we stream the shows via a server link up that all stations use to link the live show to they stations

we play a mix of music from 1954 - 2019

rewinded track and guess the year and who am i (morning show ) 9 am - 12 pm uk time mon - fri

spin it or bin it lunchtime show (12 pm - 2 pm uk time ) mon - fri

if you think this will fit your station feel free to contact me on this email address djproud@live.co.uk

cheers jason aka dj proud
Hey Jason,

We like this idea. Please email us at wanted@triunemediagroup.uk to discuss this further.

Kind regards,
Chloe - Recruitment Manager
www.WantedFM.co.uk

djbertie

Hi id like to offer my services I've been trying to contact stations to offer my services but not much sucsess i like to play deep house tech and normal house i use rekord box and xdj rx2 also ive got virtual dj my mixing is good quailty dont mind volunteering

WantedFM

Hello @djbertie

Thank you for messaging us. We currently have various vacancies and show slots available. The Wanted Network is committed to playing Various Genres of Music.

We’d love for you to apply for a Role here at The Wanted Network. Just head over to https://bit.ly/WantedJobs and fill in the Short application. We will then be in contact promptly with an outcome.

Kind Regards,
Chloe - Recruitment Manager

Hi id like to offer my services I've been trying to contact stations to offer my services but not much sucsess i like to play deep house tech and normal house i use rekord box and xdj rx2 also ive got virtual dj my mixing is good quailty dont mind volunteering

Stevy6

£1.25 per slot? Minimum 3 hours. So £3.75 per show! WOW. T&cs below for forum members. I love the max payment of £40 a month.

Terms and Conditions for Earn Up to 40:

*You must be 18+ to be able to Earn Up to £40.

**You are only Volunteering at Wanted FM, therefore, we, Triune Media Group Limited reserve the right to revoke the Earn Up to £40 role offer at anytime, without notice.

***You must have a UK Bank a Account and only valid to those living within the United Kingdom, ID Will be required.

****You should NOT rely on this as an income of any kind, as it’s not secure nor designed to replace your current job.

***** Earn Up to £40/month by hosting 32 Hours (Slots) each month, at the rate of £1.25 per slot.

WantedFM

We’re happy you like our Earn Up to Scheme. We’re always working to improve the scheme and we will be eventually increasing the pay rate.

Kind Regards,
Matt @ The Wanted Network Team

£1.25 per slot? Minimum 3 hours. So £3.75 per show! WOW. T&cs below for forum members. I love the max payment of £40 a month.

Terms and Conditions for Earn Up to 40:

*You must be 18+ to be able to Earn Up to £40.

**You are only Volunteering at Wanted FM, therefore, we, Triune Media Group Limited reserve the right to revoke the Earn Up to £40 role offer at anytime, without notice.

***You must have a UK Bank a Account and only valid to those living within the United Kingdom, ID Will be required.

****You should NOT rely on this as an income of any kind, as it’s not secure nor designed to replace your current job.

***** Earn Up to £40/month by hosting 32 Hours (Slots) each month, at the rate of £1.25 per slot.

WantedFM

Yes this is correct. We’re currently in the process of making this available in the USA, which is expected to be complete in just under a months time.

Nevertheless we’re sorry this scheme is only available in the United Kingdom at the moment.

Kind Regards,
Daniel

I just read through it again..You have to be in the United Kingdom...
Jim

WantedFM

Hello Internet-Radio forum users,

We have some good news for you all! On the 26th June 2019 our Executive team will be reviewing the Monthly Pay scheme by widening this scheme to non-UK Residents. Making the scheme available to US and European residents.

We will also be reviewing the Pay Rate to make volunteering for The Wanted Network even more rewarding.

The future is exciting, are you in? Apply today at www.WantedFM.co.uk/page/jobs-2

See you there! ☺️

AJ_Radio1

Hello,
I just sent in an application. I understand if there will be a wait, as I live in the US. Just let me know, please! :)

WantedFM

Thank you for your Application at The Wanted Network, AJ. As stated when you submitted the form please allow up to 5 working days for a response.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Chloe

Hello,
I just sent in an application. I understand if there will be a wait, as I live in the US. Just let me know, please! :)

JimJim

Wanted FM
The Youth Powered Radio.

Wanted FM is a new Online Youth Powered Radio, made for you. Wanted FM is dedicated in providing a wide Range of Music 24/7, with the help of our Radio DJs/Presenters.

We also have a ever-growing Media Department in which keeps you up-to-date with all the latest Music, Showbiz and General News happenings around the world.

Wanted FM currently operates 3 different Stations dedicated to specific Genres, these include;
Wanted FM - Playing a Bit of Everything.
Wanted DANCE - Playing the Best Dance Mixes.
Wanted RAP - Playing the Latest Rap Hits.

Interested in becoming part of our Team? We are currently hiring Radio DJs/Presenters and Media Reporters.
Radio Department >>
Our Radio Department is at the heart of Wanted FM. Our DJs and Presenters broadcast Music live to our listeners. They engage our listeners by hosting on-air competitions, playing requests and reading dedications left by Listeners.
If your passion is for Music, then there’s no doubt this role is for you.
Click Here to Apply.

Media (News) Department >>
Our Media Team is dedicated in reporting the latest news and creating articles for our Readers and Listeners. We offer a wide range of topics from Music, Gaming, Real-Life (and the list goes on). If writing articles and bringing our readers up to date with the latest News is for you, then apply today. Click Here to Apply.

So why not join our Team today? There’s so much to discover. Not interested in joining our Team? Then not to worry, come and join our Community of Listeners at Wanted FM and be part of something BIG!

Required resources for all roles are provided by Wanted FM. (Except Physical Equipment I.e; Laptops, Computers, Microphones, Headsets)

See you soon,
The Wanted Team x

WantedFM.co.uk
Playing the Best Hits, All Day, Every Day!

WANTED is Owned and Operated by Triune Media Group Limited, (Registered in England with Company No. 11820898)
*Pay Monthly is Subject to Ts&Cs (Found on our Website)

Hi...I am in Irish Republic .Are you interested in voice production from here?