We’re Hiring Dedicated Presenters!

shoutradio

Have you got that special passion for music? Would you like to have your own Radio Show and present it to world wide audience? If so we need you!

We’re always on the lookout for energetic enthusiastic Presenters to present shows, that are from 1 – 3 hours long. Your show can be either pre-recorded or you can present it LIVE! We are not taking syndicated show at minute

Don’t worry if you have not got any experience in broadcasting, as we will provide training. (Normally training is held on a Sunday and Wednesday evening on Skype, where we will take you through things at your own pace. Once we feel your ready, we will ask you to submit a demo and get you scheduled.)

To join us go to our website http://shoutradio.org.uk

Rebekah Stanney
COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR

Ed Norton
programme controller

Hi I am a very experienced presenter currently the last three years plus on a floating rock station serving parts of the UK and the Netherlands over the air and also on the net, presenting a regular drive show. Over twenty years I have worked on many stations. I need a new challenge with a new audience to build on, I am versatile in many genres and have my own home studio from which I have previously broadcast live shows on stream as well as recording shows for upload. Previous stations, Tempo FM live, WRFN1025, TKO Gold, Exite FM and more recorded shows, currently onradio Seagull. I would welcome the opportunity to present on an American station would anyone be willing to give me the chance. Need less to say I can provide an aircheck of past shows, here is hoping to hear. Regards Bruce Howard

please apply via the link on the website and is your show live or pre recorded many thanks

Just checking as new to this forum, that you have received this response ok, then am happy to provide an aircheck if required. Most of my shows are recorded which due to UK / USA time difference would seem best. B