We Need Your Help!

Hello!
My name is Ash and I'm the one of the senior presenters at radiominecraft.net
We're a very new radio station, but those of us behind it are all experienced in the field, and can bring a lot of experience to it, but, what we cannot do, is fill the airtime by ourselves. We need presenters to be able to fill up our timetable, and what we are aiming to become is not just a radio with music, but a community, somewhere central for people to look to for information, for help, news, updates, and mainly great music!

So if you feel you can help us, become part of our community, and become the driving force within us, then please, head over to radiominecraft.net and create a forum post. If you have any questions I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can do!

Thanks,

Ash - Head of Recruitment @ RadioMinecraft.net

I am aware of people being asked to post information like this in previous posts so here is a screengrab of our google analytics: http://prntscr.com/77tnnf

Last edited:

Gremlin

You are wasting my time with your whacked out requirements, just to be a part of your Station..... Really????? No Thanks!

Stevy6

I liked most of them until the " must own minecraft" bit.
You are the only DJ listed on your station schedule so far. Web site is nice though, good work there.
Can you listen while playing minecraft?
Anyone can read your minecraft news out .you don't need to be a soldier to be a war reporter! Just sayin.
You linked the stat pic? Is that your we traffic or station listeners?
What's your average listener totals?