We want your music!

HarryHodgson

Hello,

Now i have found a radio station. I need your music the radio station run's on artists/producers or just want there music on the radio and just want the credit.
My show hasn't yet gone live for the first time but my first show will be soon.
We're not bothered about genre just send me your music or albums with a few links for your twitter etc.. and i will credit you on my show.

harrytaccone@gmail.com <--- send me the music there or post below

-Harry

francoisbahia

Experimental/Alternative Band needs music to get 'out there'

Hello, I'm Frank from Mac' and the Boys.
We've just released our debut album: ''What's an Opened Mind?''
I was wondering if you could play some of our music?

I can send you the files by email or if it's easier for you, most of our music is on www.myspace.com/mac39andtheboys

Thanks and good luck with your radio,

Frank from MB.

Last edited:

bobby iLiev

Hello,

Now i have found a radio station. I need your music the radio station run's on artists/producers or just want there music on the radio and just want the credit.
We're not bothered about genre just send me your music or albums with a few links for your twitter etc.. and i will credit you on my show.

-Harry

check that set
Bobby iliev S-Day live mixx by Bobby iLiev on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free 8)

replying to your question with something i recently posted

Just let us know how to submit to you. Here is a sample of some of my own music at: Dean De Benedictis | Salvaging The Past

And my email address is: surface_10@yahoo.com

Whoops, just read your thread a little more carefully. Will send you something.

Hello,

-Harry

Last edited:

Albionn

Hello, I'm Frank from Mac' and the Boys.
We've just released our debut album: ''What's an Opened Mind?''
I was wondering if you could play some of our music?

I can send you the files by email or if it's easier for you, most of our music is on www.myspace.com/mac39andtheboys

Thanks and good luck with your radio,

Frank from MB.

Well frank, I listened your debut album and all the songs are nice. I must say you guys have talent of true music, and no longer, i hope you guys will become famous leaps and bounds. Thanks for sharing your songs.