Who wants a good DJ?

D

djjamminm86

I have 10+ years with internet radio broadcasting/streaming, I can do a couple shows here and there, I am pretty busy in the evening with my other job, I am on est, and in the usa, if have any openings during the weekdays in the late morning afternoon ish hours, let me know, I can try to work around my job, unless someone is willing to pay me :p anyways, talk soon maybe? I have all music genres, my main music taste is, mainstream, pop, rock, alternative, country hits... I like it all as well

a little bit about myself

Matt (Jammin' M)
29 yrs of age
I used to run my own station, but just got to busy with work, but I was head dj & program director, I also was dj manager for some other stations that I have worked for in the past years, if there is anything you else you would like to know just ask me...

Jammin' M

Last edited by a moderator:

Hell Yeah Radio

Hi Matt, i'm currently starting an online station, if you have your own stream i can just add you to my player and you can Dj / Host when you want, i cant pay unless we can get sponsors as we are just starting if your interested go to my Twitter feed to find out more https://twitter.com/dj_sprawl

D

djjamminm86

I understand, I could do night shows after I get off work during the week sometimes if I can work around my other job, I would love to do this full-time, but need paid, but, no biggy right now, but I can help out, I currently don't have my own station anymore, just got to busy, so I am just looking to help out and do some shows if possible when I can?!?
I really don't care for twitter, but I do use facebook

let me know

Matt (Jammin' M)

D

djjamminm86

i'm pretty sure, I've done a lot of internet radio stuff.. don't you have a shoutcast server?

D

djjamminm86

also, "hell yeah radio", do you have a website up, or not yet?

Hell Yeah Radio

yea but you can just use your own stream and do it from home it,s easy to set up, and i can show you how you can earn some money aswell

D

djjamminm86

okay. I would always connect to a server and stream using virtual dj or sam bc

Demo

Hi Matt,
http://hive365.co.uk/ are always looking for presenters.
We are celebrating 3 years on air today so we are doing a consistant 30+ hours non stop DJs giving away Game related prizes.
We have more interaction than any other station within this forum via our Game Server, Windows Media Player, Live Chat and our windows7 Gadget.
Feel free to check us out and listen in.
http://hive365.co.uk/web_player/

Jamie Shields

^^ Yes, if you need to know anything more about Curve Radio you can use the contact page on our website.

We love to embrace new talent and looking at your proforma, you seem to have lots of experience in the field and we would like to use this at Curve Radio.

Hope you can join the team soon!

Kind regards,

Jamie
Head DJ at CurveRadio

D

djjamminm86

Sorry lol just saw these posts, yeah I have a lot of experience with internet radio, I am on est (USA)

I have 10+ years with internet radio broadcasting/streaming, I can do a couple shows here and there, I am pretty busy in the evening with my other job, I am on est, and in the usa, if have any openings during the weekdays in the late morning afternoon ish hours, let me know, I can try to work around my job, unless someone is willing to pay me :p anyways, talk soon maybe? I have all music genres, my main music taste is, mainstream, pop, rock, alternative, country hits... I like it all as well

a little bit about myself

Matt (Jammin' M)
29 yrs of age
I used to run my own station, but just got to busy with work, but I was head dj & program director, I also was dj manager for some other stations that I have worked for in the past years, if there is anything you else you would like to know just ask me...

Jammin' M
Email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com

Nightrider

Rockin' Round The Clock Radio,@ http://www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/ we are presently looking for DJ's for an internet radio .
No experience needed we will train. Only requirements is PC with Windows 7 and better,head set with microphone.
Classic Rock/ Rock , Country, R & B Oldies.
This is not a paid gig. We are a non-profit station. Please Skype DJ Rock @ therock201399 ty. If you have the Love of Music,and People come and have some FUN with us.

Dj Tigress

wanna be a dj?

steaming hot radio is currently accepting
applications for their DJ
Experience not neccessary
were looking for
outgoing,fun & reliable
people to help promote
our Radio Station
If your interested
you can fill out our app at

www.steaminghotradio.com