You want to become a DJ at an internet radio station? Then click here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Wolfi

Hello DJs,

I am DJ Wolfi, DJ and Radio Manager at CurveRadio. At the moment all people at our radio station are searching for new DJs. I found this forum...

About CurveRadio:
CurveRadio is an english speaking radio, listenable under curveradio.com and the browser game Curve Fever. Maybe you know it :)
CurveRadio exists for around 2 years yet. Now we would like to expand. For this we are searching for new people who would like to DJ in their freetime as a hobby, without getting paid.
WAIT, WHAT??? Without money? Why should I do this then?
That's easy to explain:

We give you the opportunity to DJ in front of 3000 (unique) listeners per day, to chat with these people and to have a good time on air. If you always wanted to DJ for more people than just your friends or even your shelf, then we are the right address and radio station for you. Here you can be creative, you can do what you want to do, you can get experiences in broadcasting and you see, how radio works. Feel free to play your favourite music, to have guests (for example friends) in your shows or to make little competitions on air. We give you no guidelines, as long as everything is appropriate.

If this sounds interesting to you, but you think you are not good enough as a DJ, do not worry: We are not searching for the next David Guetta or AVICII. You do not have to be a perfect DJ that had multiple gigs yet. The most important thing is, that you can entertain people. No matter whether you do this with awesome sessions or with talking on air and playing some cool music.
Also if you think your english is not good enough: you do not have to be a native speaker. We just check whether the english is understandable. The rest comes after a while.

An other plus point is our community: We are all young. At the moment nobody at CurveRadio is older than 24. So we have a good cllimate in the staff, we are always there for you and with time we all got friends. Nevertheless we take older DJs, that is no problem too ;)

If you are interested now then do not hestitate. Feel free to check out the radio under curveradio.com. Please also visit curveradio.com/become-a-dj. There you find all necessary information and also the contact details. Do not be afraid to write us for applying or for more questions, we do not bite. Even my name is Wolfi ;)

Greetings,
DJ Wolfi

Stevy6

Hey Wolfi . I'm 44 am I too old for your station? If not I'll fill in the application.
Let me know.

DJ Wolfi

Sorry for the late reply. I thought I would g´receive an email once somebody answers...
To your post: Of course not :) the question is whether you want to be in a company that's led by less than 25 years old adults and youth. But if you have no problem with this and pass your trial (we will talk about this once you've applied) we would take you.

See you soon
DJ Wolfi, DJ and Radio Manager at CurveRadio

Rick Hart

Saw your post very interested in being a part of this opportunity being presented at this time, I have a show The radio program is call Friday Nite Heat Radio. Presented By KangoBlackHouse, Its a Friday Nite Program which features live interviews with sport figures also National & upcoming music artist with great commentary and also providing the Hottest music in Urban, Music Hip Hop ,Pop ,Classics etc. giving are listeners the best in live Dee Jay Music Mixes, would love the opportunity of being a part of the roster etc. of this great Online Radio Journey email: me @ KangoblackHouse@yahoo.com

Thank You

Rick Hart

Http://kangoblackhouse.listen2myradio.com

DJ Avery

Good morning DJ Wolfi. My name is Mark Avery. I have dj'ed for an internet radio before. I stopped do my broadcast because I moved. I so miss being on the air. I would like an opportunity to be apart of it again. I have used SAM before. My music library is big and growing. I enjoy all kinds of music with the exception of screaming. I would like to play from the 60-current, country, classic rock, and what's currently playing today. My number is 8652588103 my email is itrave99@aol.com. I do have skype, but IL have to get the sky iinfo for you. As for the equipment I would need the microphone, I was not sure which one. I would need the SAM software. Thank you for your consideration. I'm 37 years old. I live in Oak Ridge TN.

Johnniepossi

I am listening to your station now and I hear music and see that you have 60 people talking and maybe listening as well. I do a positive rock and hip/hop show, no cuss words at all. I am in Denver, what country is this in? I do two shows were I drop off in the drop box my two hour show, but I would love to communicate with people while I am doing my show. Maybe do my show on Thursday, I use station play list and I am a blind DJ, and doing intenet radio from 2006 to now and some public radio. Just want to see if I can get a following doing what I love..

Stevy6

Just check his stream data for connections . It's that simple.
I'm sure after he reads this he will post the figures for you and veryify his stream to allow others to see,
Or even a snapshot of his connection from his station software.....

Stevy6

Hi Rebel.

I get fed up with all the bull on here, stations quoting all,sorts of crap about listener numbers too. So I applied to curve and spoke to the assistant station manager, here are his listener numbers he replied with.
When I tuned in, there were 62 listeners, they give live listener numbers when you tune in, Interesting?

Right now we have a small audience about 80-120 listeners avarage. The partnered game (CurveFever) will release soon their new game CurveFever3 and that means our listeners amount will increase with no doubt.
CurveRadio is listenable through Android, IOS, desktop app (soon), CurveFever, on CurveRadio.com and other radio sharing website that stream us.
Our main audience can be rated between 14-28 roughly but we also have younger and older listeners.
Unquote

So effectively between 1200 and 2800 listeners average daily.
So there you have it.

Stevy6

That's per hour not per day.....so average is between the figures.

Rebels I did try to start a direct conversation but it's says I'm not allowed to message directly.

Drop me a line at stevy666@hot mail. Co.uk no spaces... And we will chat.....

Stevy6

The stats are simple. Listeners per hour x 24 hours.! For average uniques.
How would you work it out?

Even at only 28 listeners per hour average, it is still 672.....

Email me rebel.

Status
Not open for further replies.