--

Hello Edd, my name is Jessie Lynn Nighthammer; I’m here looking for new talent for online radio station called Epic Gamer Radio.
Epic Gamer Radio launched January 2014. Our DJs and Staff Members come to EGR from many different games: Final Fantasy XIV, Guild Wars 1 & 2, Minecraft, Second Life, Star Trek Online, Star Wars: The Old Republic, TSW and many more. We are currently looking for more volunteer on-air DJs and podcasters. We still have several time slots open on our schedule. If you have ever wanted to spread your special taste in music, or simply enjoy entertaining others, please visit our website www.epicgamerradio.com/apply-today/. We will get back to you as quickly as we can to set up and interview time.

Thank you for reading through this brief message. We hope even if you aren’t interested in becoming a DJ yourself that you will try tuning in to our station from time to time. Just visit our main site www.epicgamerradio.com and click the “Tune In Now” button. You can also come and talk with us on our Teamspeak 3 server. Here is the address: truepodcastmedia.teamspeak3.com:9902 Feel free to drop in any time. We hope to hear from you soon.

Jessie Lynn Nighthammer
Human Resources Manager
JessieLynn@epicgamerradio.com

scotty68

Rockbandom Radio has some free slots if your interested, we are a UK based fully licensed station that broadcasts world wide with a huge following.
We are looking for DJ's in any music genre. So if you can volunteer a couple of hours a week or more please contact me.
Scotty-D station owner
http://rockbandomradio.com/
We also run a few other sites to compliment our radio including rockbandom.com magazine. Soundz social and RBTV.
No time wasters please we only want dedicated serious music lovers

David J

Hi Edd,

If you are still looking for a station to DJ on, AKARadio is looking for DJ's/Presenters. We have DJ's from all over the country DJing, and your show possibilities are endless. Your show is YOUR show. Play what you want! Visit us online at http://akaradio.com to view our current schedule and to apply!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at gtonakaradio@gmail.com.

Thanks,
DJ-GT
AKARadio
http://akaradio.com

Hi Edd,

If you are still looking for a Station. Please email me on station manager@radio-airwaves.co.uk

Look forward to meeting you.

Station Manager

Radio Airwaves is a internet based eclectic radio station. Email stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk.

I am currently seeking Deejays to add to my Station.
If you are new to deejaying I can teach you.

Take a look at the Schedule

I want to hear from you:-

•Have a love of music
•Have knowledge of Sam Broadcaster
•Have a Headphones and Microphone
•Have knowledge of mirc chat program
•Have use of skype
•Can commit to one two hour show per week

Come join the Radio Airwaves Family.

I can help you promote your show on Facebook, Twitter and Myspace to name a few.

Email Stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk

Hello all,

My name is Edd and I'm looking for a Top 40 based radio station to join. I have been on
Sky Waves Radio for 7 months, and I am also on Shout Radio, presenting a late night show for 1 hour on a Wednesday.

My MixCloud account holds a lot of my past shows on Sky Waves Radio. It's linked here.

I hope there is a radio station out there for me! :)

Edd

DJ Wolfi

Hey Edd,

are you still lokking for a radio? Maybe you found it now :)
My name is DJ Wolfi, DJ and Radio Manager at CurveRadio. We are always looking for cool, young and encouraged DJs. For more information about CurveRadio check out the thread I've created yesterday. Or check us out directly under curveradio.com. Our main genres are House, Charts, Rock, Pop, Dubstep and Trance. But we are open for everything, our DJs can do what they want.

If you think CurveRadio could be the right one for you, don't be afraid to take a look on our Become-a-DJ-Tab on curveradio.com. There are all other contact details.

Greetings,
DJ Wolfi