Z Rock 106.9 KKZR is looking for DJ's

Z Rock

Z Rock 106.9 KKZR, Houston's only Hard Rock and & Metal station is looking for qualified on-air talent able to broadcast a LIVE weekly 2 hour show with your own licensed copy of SAM broadcaster.

We are not looking for syndicated shows, so please do not submit requests for those, but if you are serious and want to join a serious Internet Radio Station, please contact us with your telescoped air check or demo.

This is a volunteer position that has the potential to get you the exposure you need to land a paying gig at a terrestrial radio station. You can be located anywhere geographically, but your show must cater to an International audience. You must have your own licensed copy of SAM Broadcaster, and your own library of Hard Rock & Metal tracks in enough quantity to fill a weekly 2 hour show.

Don't miss this opportunity to join the Z Rock KKZR team... Apply Now!

hi guys , we are looking for another station i host drjohnsunsignedrocksurgery &nbsp;and am looking to move the show to another station i go live 3 days aweek sundays ,tuesday,wednesday from 1pm est for 3 hrs at a time , i have over 2600 bands on rotation and the music is awesome , we also have huge venues owned by rock legends that take the show in there venues please let me know if u r interested&nbsp;John johnsrockshow@gmail.com<br>[url]www.drjohnsunsignedrocksurgery.co.uk[/url] the podcast of the shows are available on the site for you to listen to ,and no i ma not looking to stay at the station we wd be exclusive with you #