Buffering Problems

WOL

Recently I have been experiencing buffering problems while playing several stations through Windows Media Player link.:S This causes the stream to be interrupted. :( I use Windows 7 and Windows media player version 12.0.760.17514 to play from your WMP links to these stations' streams: Blue Mars (all three channels) and Major Ursa Ambient, (which are among my most favorite of the stations I found on your great site). I keep these links in a desktop folder for immediate access. I have just renewed these links. Hopefully it will help this problem.

I have found several other great internet radio stations on your website which I access in the same way, but I have not had the buffering problems with them.

Thank you so much for the service you provide through your website,:star: especially the genre search feature.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi WOL,

Many thanks for the kind words, we are pleased that you enjoy the site. :)

The "Major Ursa" station worked just fine for us in Windows Media Player? So did "Blue Mars"? It may just be the case that both of these stations were experiencing some kind of stream issues at that time, although we think that's unlikely. It could be also related to your own internet connection. Were you downloading anything at the time of this etc?