Hi Everyone! I am feliXS, Someone from London ?

felixs

Anyway I am Italian and I Moved in London about 4 years ago, I have strong interest in music especially new wave, garage, krautRock, pre/punk/and Post punk, the list could be very long, I could say that I spent most of my time trying to discover music and learning about it and I am a musician as well, I have tryed to start a few weeks ago a music podcast but I lost already my partner ahahaa......so I found out this forum and I thought that maybe someone out there could be interested in do something with me......I like the idea to put togheder an english and an Italian.....joking a little bit around this and in the meantime play good rock music........where is the problem ???? the problem is just that I don't have any experience and Iam not sure if my voce sounds nice...... but I am here anyway......If someone could be interested and are from London just let me know !!!!
Cheers, Thanks, Graziee

FXS

Anyway I am Italian and I Moved in London about 4 years ago, I have strong interest in music especially new wave, garage, krautRock, pre/punk/and Post punk, the list could be very long, I could say that I spent most of my time trying to discover music and learning about it and I am a musician as well, I have tryed to start a few weeks ago a music podcast but I lost already my partner ahahaa......so I found out this forum and I thought that maybe someone out there could be interested in do something with me......I like the idea to put togheder an english and an Italian.....joking a little bit around this and in the meantime play good rock music........where is the problem ???? the problem is just that I don't have any experience and Iam not sure if my voce sounds nice...... but I am here anyway......If someone could be interested and are from London just let me know !!!!
Cheers, Thanks, Graziee

FXS
I'm interested email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com