historic figures

Energy1058

I'm guessing not before I ask but I'll ask anyway,

Is there a way to see prevoius figures on this site like yesterdays figures?
As I watch the listeners count while live (on the day) but when I check in my Cetova dashboard the next day the maximum numbers of listeners I'm sure are diffrent.
I know it shouldn't be diffrent as this site gets the info from my sever...

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Energy1058,

Yes, you can check your reports for the previous day under the 'Historical' section and by selecting 'Yesterday'.

Correct, there should not be any differences at all as the stats are internal. What exactly do you see yourself?

Energy1058

Hi thanks for your reply.
I was keeping an eye on this yesterday and at around 4pm this site said we had 29 listeners but when I check on my dashboard today under the historical tab at round the same time it's saying only 26 but even for the peek amount it's only saying 27

Attachments

• tim osg 3pm.jpg
    tim osg 3pm.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 266
  • tim osg 3pm A.png
    tim osg 3pm A.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 265

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Ok I see, unfortunately as you don't host with us I cannot take a look at your control panel reports myself.

But please be aware that with any listings hosted with other providers there is a slight delay in the stream meta-data updating. So it won't be 100% accurate as to what you see in your control panel stats for any given time.

It would be better to compare it against your current live listener section in Centova and your listing with us rather than by a previous day's reports.