How do i??

jamier

Hi guys, i have an extremely large website with a huge number of active members. I want to have my own radio station on there. I dont want it to be live i just want a few songs followed by advertising. ive tried doing research on this but im not finding the answers i need. Is this possible?? if so, how much would it cost? do i need a licence? is it simple to do?

any advice and information will be appreciated.

Many thanks, Jamie.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Jamie, thanks for your message and interest in our services.

If you do not wish to stream live then our 'AutoDJ' feature will be what you are looking for. This service allows you to upload your music (and advertising) and then create scheduled and automatic playlists. Some more information on this can be found here: Auto DJ

Some more information on our pricing and packages can be found here:

Internet Radio Servers
Internet Radio Prices

In regards to licensing, we do not provide licenses with our servers. If you plan on playing copyrighted material which you do not have permission from the copyright owner then you should have a license. Some more information on this can be found here: http://forum.internet-radio.com/faq/10-do-i-need-license.html

Please just let us know if you have any more questions or if there is anything that we can assist you with at all, thank you. :)

jamier

Thanks for your help that is great! Is there an email address I could send my questions to?? IDE like to tell you a bit more about what and who we are. Jamie.