Muses Radio Player Issues

Hello everyone in the forum, I'm having really heavy issues trying to get Muses radio player working in my website. When I preview the code generated in Muses website (with the player and skins hosted by Muses) the audio works well and player is shown correctly; but when I paste the code to my website, I get just a white square in the place the player is supossed to be. The audio doesn't play either. Plz anyone that know hot to fix this issue?

Regards and thanks in advance.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Have you tried downloading the player and skins rather than using those hosted on the Muses site? It does sound like the issue is skin related (hence the white box).

Download the latest version and upload this to your website.The skin then needs to be in the same directory as where you have installed the player. Also the file permissions are important and they must be readable. You can do this with your FTP client.

Have you tried downloading the player and skins rather than using those hosted on the Muses site? It does sound like the issue is skin related (hence the white box).

Download the latest version and upload this to your website.The skin then needs to be in the same directory as where you have installed the player. Also the file permissions are important and they must be readable. You can do this with your FTP client.

Thanks, is there a exact path where the files has to be uploaded? Or where do I put it?
I'm so sorry for bother, but I'm new to this :) Thanks

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
No, there is no specific path that you need to put this in. You just need to ensure that all of the files go into the same directory and the file permissions are readable.