Rose's Radio Uk is looking for Presenters !!!!

Djmandymoore

Rose's Radio Uk is looking for Presenters !!!!

Roses radio is a Uk based station playing a mix of music!

Have you got what it take to be a Rose's Radio Presenter !!!!
Like to work with a great team ?
friendly chatroom ?
running 24/7
have dj sam and a mic ?
are you Uk based ?
then rose's radio is looking for you !
lots to time slots up for grabs!

then roses would love to hear from you !
pop by our web site say hello and pick up a Dj Application
http://www.rosesradio.co.uk/index.htm
see you soon

Stevy6

Hi Mandy, can you list the listener figures for the last few months please. Preferably for the live DJ.s. Thanks

Louisa Thomas

Hello Mandy

I have filled out an application through your website earlier on today.

I have got a little experience on presenting a radio show as I have worked on another internet radio station for just under the year, but I have learnt a lot and am still keen to learn. I had 2 main shows a week, 1 on a Friday night and a breakfast show on a Saturday morning. I also had a show every second Sunday afternoon. I am no longer with this internet radio station that I was a presenter for, we have parted on good terms. I have got the bug for being a presenter and I wondered if you were looking for any new presenters at the moment.

I listen to all sorts of music from country music to movie hits, musicals, 50's to 00's, chart music, club classics, rock & roll, jazz, easy listening, and my collection of music is always growing. If I was successful, then I would play music that suited for the time of day / evening that people would enjoy. For example : - Friday evening I would play things like club classics I know that not all my tastes in music would suit every listener, but I would try to find a happy medium which would probably contain artists like Queen, Bonjovi, Will Young, Alesha Dixon, Abba.

I am based in the South West of the UK and I when I was with the previous radio station, I was using Sam Broadcaster for my shows to go live. I also have a Sound cloud page which I uploaded recorded shows to and if you would like to hear one of the shows then please let me know and I will send you a link.

I look forward to hearing from you or someone from your team soon.

Kind Regards