AKP RADIO ACADEMY

Are you aged 13 - 18? Are you a budding radio presenter? Well join the AKP Radio Academy where you get the chance to learn tips on how the professionals do it. Whilst having fun. But what do I get out of it? I hear you say. Well other than the experience you also get the chance to be on this very radio station. If you think this is something for you then emailharry@akpradio.org.uk we look forward to hearing from you soon also akp radios website is www.akpradio.org.uk and are t&c are we also check regularly if are staff are OK to work for akp we check this every month as akp does have young people aged between 13 to 18 working on the station so anyone 18+ we check every month to see if they are OK to continue working on akp so we are 100% safe with this so there is no need to worry about if your young people are safe as we are all 100% safe also many people who are 18+ one akp have children anyway so we are 100% safe also to see more of are T&Cs go to http://www.akpradio.org.uk/website-terms-of-use/ so if you would like to join akp academy and are aged 13 to 18 then please do email me atharry@akpradio.org.uk