DJ looking for a station

Brady McQuaid

Hey, I'm a young talented male DJ looking for more radio experience during the day time. I have recorded weathers at the local top 40 radio station, as well as board op.

If anyone is looking for a DJ to fill in some time slots, please email me at brady_mcquaid@hotmail.com

Radio Airwaves is a internet based eclectic radio station. Email stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk.

I am currently seeking Deejays to add to my Station.

If you are new to deejaying I can teach you.

Take a look at the Schedule

I want to hear from you:-

•Have a love of music
•Have knowledge of Sam Broadcaster
•Have a Headphones and Microphone
•Have knowledge of mirc chat program
•Have use of skype
•Can commit to one two hour show per week

Come join the Radio Airwaves Family.

I can help you promote your show on Facebook, Twitter and Myspace to name a few.

Email Stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk or reply to this message in this forum.

Hey, I'm a young talented male DJ looking for more radio experience during the day time. I have recorded weathers at the local top 40 radio station, as well as board op.

If anyone is looking for a DJ to fill in some time slots, please email me at brady_mcquaid@hotmail.com

djultra

no problems please tell me how you did it. and if so could i ave the code so
that i can put my stuff onto it

Hello there I am the Station Manager for Radio Airwaves and I have seen your post.

I am currently seeking deejays to join my Station. We are an eclectic radio station
we currently sit in a few channels on the mirc chat program.

We have twitter accounts
FB accounts and advertise on many forums.

If you wish to discuss joining my channel please send me a friend request
to Luke_tequilla on skype.

Thank you.