DJ Looking for Volunteer work

Ron Squire

Hello Everyone

My name is Ron Squire and i am an amateur presenter/commentator, been commentating on Virtual Motorsport for the last couple of years and have a good Live experience about me, I also did 30 minute music shows on Spreaker Web Radio a couple of years ago(which you can check just below) with different types of music which includes 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, Disco, Rock, DnB, Trap, Hip Hop, RnB, Dubstep and much more, apart from Country, I also do a bit of News and Weather now and again, anyways if you are interested of what i can do so far, then please get in touch with me

Spreaker:
https://www.spreaker.com/user/4690644

Email:
r.j.s.3@hotmail.com

Thank You for your time in reading this :)

Ron Squire

scottyd

Hello Everyone

My name is Ron Squire and i am an amateur presenter/commentator, been commentating on Virtual Motorsport for the last couple of years and have a good Live experience about me, I also did 30 minute music shows on Spreaker Web Radio a couple of years ago(which you can check just below) with different types of music which includes 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's, Disco, Rock, DnB, Trap, Hip Hop, RnB, Dubstep and much more, apart from Country, I also do a bit of News and Weather now and again, anyways if you are interested of what i can do so far, then please get in touch with me

Spreaker:
https://www.spreaker.com/user/4690644

Email:
r.j.s.3@hotmail.com

Thank You for your time in reading this :)

Ron Squire
Hi Ron I have skyped you my friend

Nightrider

ROCKIN RADIO IS LOOKING FOR EXPERIENCED DJ's OR NO EXPERIENCE ONES NEEDED. WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT ONES. JUST NEED TO LOVE MUSIC, PEOPLE, BE FUN AND ENTERTAINING. CALL DJ Rock CELL 1-216-376-5255 OR ADD ME ON SKYPE therock207399 I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/

AfroJamz

Ron,

A new urban radio station online for the shropshire county is looking for DJs to partner with. Get in touch and let me know your availability.