DJ WANTED FOR ESTABLISH STATION

Nightrider

Are you retired ? Stuck at home ? Wanting a Hobby? Love Music and People ?
We at Rockin' Round The Clock Internet radio are lookin for DJ"s with experience or no experience.
We will train you to become an online DJ. I's FREE. @ www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com We are a 2 year old non profit family orientated Internet Radio
station. Looking to GROW. We play all different genres of music but no grunge music or foul language music.
If you think you have the time and want a hobby that is fun, REWARDING and Great way to meet new people. This is not a paid gig. We are a non-profit station.You can contact
the owner DJ Rock on Skype - TheRock201399 or E-Mail me @ rockinrichie@cox,net

Nightrider

INTERNET DJ WANTED
Are you sick of drama in the internet radio world? Come join us today.We are Drama Free. We here at ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK RADIO Are looking for new Dj's to come help us out. We are looking for fresh faces! We mainly play Classic Rock & Roll,Pop & Country no Rap. If you are interested, please email me @ rockinrichie@cox,net or add me TO Trillian dj_rock1
We are a 2 year old Station and establish right now. We are perfect if you are Looking for a place to just relax and GROW with us. The 2 owners have 15 years in Internet Radio experience to get it done. Now don't get me wrong. Our main goal is to make this station Large and in charge. However we need you're help first. Our schedule is pretty much wide open right now. So time slots shouldn't be a problem TY Rock

Sparky7777

INTERNET DJ WANTED
Are you sick of drama in the internet radio world? Come join us today.We are Drama Free. We here at ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK RADIO Are looking for new Dj's to come help us out. We are looking for fresh faces! We mainly play Classic Rock & Roll,Pop & Country no Rap. If you are interested, please email me @ rockinrichie@cox,net or add me TO Trillian dj_rock1
We are a 2 year old Station and establish right now. We are perfect if you are Looking for a place to just relax and GROW with us. The 2 owners have 15 years in Internet Radio experience to get it done. Now don't get me wrong. Our main goal is to make this station Large and in charge. However we need you're help first. Our schedule is pretty much wide open right now. So time slots shouldn't be a problem TY Rock

Night Rider Please contact me I'm very interested in this I will explain y situation once you contact me thx skessler41@gmail.com

Nightrider

Hi ya Sparky if you like to talk about being a DJ plz ad me to Skype i am on most days after 1:00pm est therock201399 ty for you time Rock have a great day ;)