DO YOU NEED PROGRAMS/Shows & TALENTED DJS ? <CLICK HERE>

Where do you Listen to music the most?

• FM Radio Stations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • App. (pandora , i heart radio, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DSN 400pxl.jpg

The Dirty South Network Has over 20 + shows to fill your station programming.
These are TOP notch produced recorded shows that are entertainment and music intense! Most are original shows you will not hear anywhere! Some are shows that aired in major Top 10 FM Radio Markets , including New York!

We have shows to target ALL demos and in all major formats of music . From Talk to Techno, Motown, 80's, Blues, and many other formats ! We have shows in one hour , two hour and three hour lengths. Some shows offer you barter avails . We're still adding shows until the end of 2014 so you will also have a opportunity at carrying those shows as well .The best part is .It will coast you NO MONEY to carry our shows!!

If you want your station to SHINE with Top notch Talent , Entertainment , Music , Production , and solid winning shows , Contact us Today for more info and demos . Please email us at TheDirtySouthNetwork@gmail.com

Demo

Top Notch Talent will come from the station and its Presenters On Air who can interact with the Listeners.
Pre recorded show would not work I don't think. After all, Everyone has a Auto-Dj system in place which can do the same thing.
Don't want to p**s on you bonfire but for most then I don't think it would work.
Good luck though :)

Top Notch Talent will come from the station and its Presenters On Air who can interact with the Listeners.
Pre recorded show would not work I don't think. After all, Everyone has a Auto-Dj system in place which can do the same thing.
Don't want to p**s on you bonfire but for most then I don't think it would work.
Good luck though :)

Thank you for your input! However, I disagree . These show are no some "liner jocks" or kids just out oof broadcast school but are professional ,seasoned , polished , talent that "get it". Most have worked in radio for 25 years plus. Most in Major markets such as Baltimore , Washington DC , Seattle , Vegas , and even New York. They bring not only talent but entertainment to the stations they are already on . The shows are recorded but still very interactive with the audience . Also , just like with FM radio ...just because the listener is not interacting with the station (calling in or chatting ) does not mean they are not listening . Not all listeners like to chat with the person on air ...some just wanna listen while cleaning the house , driving to work , etc . Secondly, The Stations do not have to worry if the "kid" who is suppose to be on air makes it on time or if his equipment fails ( as most on-line stations get dj's to work from home with the station's software installed on the DJ's PC). Lastly, , it is much easier (ask my stations) to just drag our 1-2 hour shows in the playlist and know it will be there and Top Notch music and entertainment!

As for "Auto DJ" , Some people still like the entertainment the DJ (talent) brings to the show cant do that with "Auto DJ" . Our goal to is simply to bring radio back the way it use to be , before the corp. pigs came in and messed it up . Thanks again for your comment tho! ;)

twelch1980

View attachment 842

The Dirty South Network Has over 20 + shows to fill your station programming.
These are TOP notch produced recorded shows that are entertainment and music intense! Most are original shows you will not hear anywhere! Some are shows that aired in major Top 10 FM Radio Markets , including New York!

We have shows to target ALL demos and in all major formats of music . From Talk to Techno, Motown, 80's, Blues, and many other formats ! We have shows in one hour , two hour and three hour lengths. Some shows offer you barter avails . We're still adding shows until the end of 2014 so you will also have a opportunity at carrying those shows as well .The best part is .It will coast you NO MONEY to carry our shows!!

If you want your station to SHINE with Top notch Talent , Entertainment , Music , Production , and solid winning shows , Contact us Today for more info and demos . Please email us at TheDirtySouthNetwork@gmail.com

How can we find out more information about you? I can not find a website or anything listed for you? Could you provide a sample or listing of the shows you offer? Something?

Troy

How can we find out more information about you? I can not find a website or anything listed for you? Could you provide a sample or listing of the shows you offer? Something?

Troy

Troy, Thanks for the post , Our web site is being built. We currently have 25 shows , in a wide range of formats You can hear some of the shows we offer (some have not been added just yet) at My kind of radio | aircheck . There you will find our shows in full episodes and can skim through . Please let us know if you have anymore questions.....Thank you!