Flash Hits Radio Looking for New Talent NOW!

Michael King

Flash hits radio is a Small radio station that is currently recruiting presenters to fill our various slots. We are looking for people who have an interest in radio and are looking for a station to broadcast on. We also Accept Pre-Recorded Shows to be played over the airwaves We have a steady listener base and are looking to dedicated professionals who want to help us help the station grow. You don't have to have experience to join our station. Please Visit our website www.flashhitsradio.wix.com/flashhitsradio to learn more and apply our application is under the more tab where it says Get Involved! Hope to hear from you soon Any questions can be directed to us Via our contact us Page as well

Last edited:

Poacher5

Flash hits radio is a Small radio station that is currently recruiting presenters to fill our various slots. We are looking for people who have an interest in radio and are looking for a station to broadcast on. We also Accept Pre-Recorded Shows to be played over the airwaves We have a steady listener base and are looking to dedicated professionals who want to help us help the station grow. You don't have to have experience to join our station. Please Visit our website www.flashhitsradio.wix.com/flashhitsradio to learn more and apply our application is under the more tab where it says Get Involved! Hope to hear from you soon Any questions can be directed to us Via our contact us Page as well

Hi there I’m Poacher5

I am an experienced Internet Radio Presenter I have a vast amount of Music spanning the past 90 years. For personal reasons I just left Skywave Radio (formally HFM Hemel) been there 14 months. I am a ‘pop jock/presenter’.

I am looking for show/s and would consider any reasonable offer – I am hoping that next year to move to Ireland and take my show on the road to the bars and clubs (depending on the time slots I would like to do that with your station)

Please contact me poacher5@virginmedia.com

Facebook Paul Poacher

Kik – poacher_55

Twitter@poacher_55

Regards - Paul – aka Poacher5