*help please submitteing my site

hey there peeps i am new to this site and i submitted the for with details filled in but i cannot seem to find me site i have also put a link to this site on my website...is there any one out there who can help me please

live.djeddieo.com

I need some assistance with this as well; I listed my site, but don't know what "radio server status page." refers to, so I just copied and pasted one of your examples, Radio Server Control Panel. Now that appears on my station listing!

How do I determine my correct "radio server status page." and revise my station info?

Thanks.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
I need some assistance with this as well; I listed my site, but don't know what "radio server status page." refers to, so I just copied and pasted one of your examples, Radio Server Control Panel. Now that appears on my station listing!

How do I determine my correct "radio server status page." and revise my station info?

Thanks.

We have responded to the email that you have sent to us. But do not worry, we had already managed to retrieve this yesterday by loading the stream in VLC player from your own website. This has already been added for you. :)