Hive365 Recruting Presenters

Demo

http://hive365.co.uk/ are looking for presenters (Male or Female) to join our amazing team.
WE GUARANTEE you will have MORE interaction than any other station within this forum via our Game Servers Plugin, Windows Media Player, Live Chat, Android app and our Windows7 Gadget (All On The Fly via our Custom Dashboard)
Please check our Schedule for available DJ Slots before applying

If you wish to apply to join our Presenting Team, please fill in the application form making sure you meet the requirements below;

- We have a minimum age requirement of 18 years
- A substantial music library is necessary as DJs & Presenters manage their own shows/music
- Adequate headset/microphone
- Experience with the broadcasting software of your choice.
- Your software can broadcast in ICECAST2 or SHOUTCAST in a MP3 format
- You need to have Teamspeak 3 - http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=teamspeak3
- What is your internet speed? http://speedtest.net/
- Minimum Schedule Commitment of 2 hrs a week
- Provide an audio voice clip (this may help http://vocaroo.com/)

Application Form:

http://www.hive365.co.uk/apply

Please fill out the form as completely and accurately as you can to ensure a swift response.

Thanks & Good Luck!

Stevy6

Jake? Message me your presenter name.
I have been on hive for over 18 months. Not had any issues. I have seen a few presenters come in and do a trial and not come back, or do a few shows then don't come back, but overall it's usually really good.

As far as I know we have not had a presenter with the name jake?

Demo

Before you decide to make judgement on Hive365, It would be nice to explain to all what really happened.
You submitted your application which I responded to.
You joined our Teamspeak.
You were given the Trial Stream encoder details.
When you connected you were not showing any metadata for your music.
You then explained the way you stream. From your laptop to a mixer (Which you said it was purchased from Aldi) then to your PC.
You asked if you can stream with us without any metadata being shown and I said No and explained the reason for this.
1 of our presenters joined the chat and helped you to set up Mixxx using your Aldi mixer.
When you had everything setup you said that you would rejoin Teamspeak today for your trial.
You then left Teamspeak.
All of the above lasted about 1hr.
Im sorry you feel this way towards Hive365 and its staff who went out of their way to assist you with your application.
You have decided to try and publicly shame Hive365 for no reason.
Therefore your application has been declined.

Jake

Before you decide to make judgement on Hive365, It would be nice to explain to all what really happened.
You then explained the way you stream. From your laptop to a mixer (Which you said it was purchased from Aldi) then to your PC.
You asked if you can stream with us without any metadata being shown and I said No and explained the reason for this.
1 of our presenters joined the chat and helped you to set up Mixxx using your Aldi mixer.
When you had everything setup you said that you would rejoin Teamspeak today for your trial.
You then left Teamspeak.
Im sorry you feel this way towards Hive365 and its staff who went out of their way to assist you with your application.
for 1 i didn't try to publicly shame hive
2 I wanted to let people know of the people they were dealing with
3 i've sorted out the meta data issue
4 I've thanked the other DJ and they helped me tremendously. remember its not the DJ's I had a problem with
tho I feel like I can't really get along with you as you don't seem to get along with me. sorry if it seemed like i was publicly shaming.
i would like to reopen the application as i do feel i have what it takes to be on the hive team!

Jake

Jake? Message me your presenter name.
I have been on hive for over 18 months. Not had any issues. I have seen a few presenters come in and do a trial and not come back, or do a few shows then don't come back, but overall it's usually really good.

As far as I know we have not had a presenter with the name jake?
Hey Steve thanks for helping me it's greatly appreciated please may i have the name of the other DJ so i can thank him to!

Jake

You then left Teamspeak.
Also Demo I would like to say sorry to you to, my actions have been disgraceful. furthermore I've deleted my post "shaming" Hive365. The reason i posted it was because I was angry at the fact I had to change my hole streaming setup just for one little thing. Steve mentioned that it is needed for paying royalties and he explained how much it benefits the Hive365 community

lucky.b

Hi I'm interested in a slot I can do 2hrs a week iv been on radio fm and internet I play house music and talk on the mic

If it is a good fit, I would love to have your station run my show. What is your format? Also, as I work as a DJ at a commercial network, and my show is syndicated to a few other commercial stations, where are you located (or are you internet-only)? I just need to make sure that non-compete agreements are not violated.

The show is a top 20 CHR countdown that is delivered in MP3 files via Dropbox each week. The top 20 show allows for 4-6 minutes of local advertisement/content each hour. If you were to sign the show, you would also receive station specific segment opens and closes to give the show a more local feel.

A 2 minute promo of my show is available here: http://www.aspinwallproductions.com/AT20/A1703_PROMO.mp3

Thanks,