HTML5 live streaming player

thoufiq

Hi,

Am new to this forum. Anyone please help me out on "How to create a HTML5 player to do live streaming".

suggest me any tutorial to do livestreaming radio player. I have searched in google but i got only for mp3 song playlist.

thanks
thoufiq

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi thoufiq,

Please could you clarify some more as to what you mean by this?

Do you want to learn how to create a HTML5 player from scratch or are you just looking for an existing one to use on your website in conjunction with a radio server? You wont be able to just use such a player to stream a radio station if that's what you meant? You will require a radio server in order to do this. Any type of player will just be used as a means for your listeners to tune into the radio stream.

thoufiq

Hi,

I am developing a website (using Joomla CMS) for online radio company called Tamilkushi.com. For streaming, we have shoutcast server (*edited by Support, no links to other providers please.) The player i used in the website is flash player, so it is not playing in the android mobiles, iphone and etc.

So, i need html5 player to play live radio in all types of devices. I have searched for html5 player but the players available is only for mp3 playlist to stream a songs but i need player to do live streaming radio programs.

Please provide me a link to download if any html5 player available for free to do live streaming, or else kindly guide me on "How to create a html5 player to do live streaming".

thanks
thoufiq

Last edited:

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We are afraid that we are not aware of any at present. Perhaps some other users may be aware of something suitable for you.