I am unable to stream over WiFi in my internet radio at home

Oli

Hi
This Radio station called Oli from Singapore. It is a Singapore Radio station Oli 96.8FM that could be listen to over internet. Oli 96.8FM on xinmsn entertainment

Up Until today I was able stream this radio station over my home WiFi and listen to on my internet radio OXX.
I need the correct URL for the above radio station. How could I identify the URL of this radio station?

Does anybody know the answer?

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Hi Oli,

We were unable to find the stream URL ourselves from having a quick look. The "listen" page at XinMSN Entertainment did not seem to be working either, or it was just not live at this time? Are you sure that they are still broadcasting?

We tried to find their website and they don't seem to have one either. We also had a look at their Facebook page for this, but it only provided the same URL of Oli 96.8FM on xinmsn entertainment :S

Oli

Hi Oli,

We were unable to find the stream URL ourselves from having a quick look. The "listen" page at XinMSN Entertainment did not seem to be working either, or it was just not live at this time? Are you sure that they are still broadcasting?

We tried to find their website and they don't seem to have one either. We also had a look at their Facebook page for this, but it only provided the same URL of Oli 96.8FM on xinmsn entertainment :S
Yes,It is a 24 hour service from Singapore. You could listen to the broadcast if go on the link and then choose the "Hear us live" on the top left. They do have a URL but not clear as to how to find ?!!!:|:|:|

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
The "Hear us now" still does not work for us, the page loads but we cannot hear any stream. It could be that the stream is just not available for our location?

We hope that you manage to resolve your issue anyway, best of luck with it.