Looking for a inernetradio to play (23 year old DJ) - Deep House, Techno, Psytrance

Brainmagic

Hello together !

My name is Maik, im 23 years old and i love electronic music. Im playing my tunes at psytrance-partys all around my hometown in Bavaria-Germany. Psytrance is really a big thing for me. I live it ! I also organize Psytrancepartys with a good friend of mine under the name Psy-Safari.

• I also enjoy mixing Deephouse and Techno, so im a flexible DJ.

• Im looking for a radio station to do weekly liveshows for all those electronic-lovers out there.

• Take a look at my new Mixcloud. Feel free to conatct me. I could start as soon as possible.

• I own hq DJ equipment, have a 100 Mb/s DSL-connection and a Headset with nice quality sound.

- Maik aka Brainmagic

Stevy6

Hi brain magic ... Try us out as hive365.co.uk check the website, tune in and see what you think. Check the schedule. If you can fit in the schedule then apply and the station recruiting team with reply.

To apply Fill in here. www.hive365.co.uk/apply

Brainmagic

During the week from 8pm - 10pm. At the weekend no problem at all. Whenever you need me. I would really enjoy doing that trial test as soon as possible as i m looking forward to start.

Thanks for your offer !

Stevy6

Apologies, didn't realise it was the same person in the new thread, we have received the application, you should get a reply in the next day or so. (Our recruitment guy is on holiday at the moment) so one of the site owners will respond for you.

Hello together !

My name is Maik, im 23 years old and i love electronic music. Im playing my tunes at psytrance-partys all around my hometown in Bavaria-Germany. Psytrance is really a big thing for me. I live it ! I also organize Psytrancepartys with a good friend of mine under the name Psy-Safari.

• I also enjoy mixing Deephouse and Techno, so im a flexible DJ.

• Im looking for a radio station to do weekly liveshows for all those electronic-lovers out there.

• Take a look at my new Mixcloud. Feel free to conatct me. I could start as soon as possible.

• I own hq DJ equipment, have a 100 Mb/s DSL-connection and a Headset with nice quality sound.

- Maik aka Brainmagic
Email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com