Looking for an active Online Radio.

Shaz

Hi there! :)
My name is Sharon,I am 24, and I am looking for a volunteer job at a dedicated active online radio station!
I have 8 years experience, I use SAM Broadcaster, and have a massive library of music.
I would prefer to do a Rock/Metal show preferably, but I can also do Pop/Dance or whatever is needed!
I only broadcast live, and I never do pre-recorded shows.
Looking forward to hearing from whoever! :)
Thanks a lot for reading!

My name is Sharon,I am 24, and I am looking for a volunteer job at a dedicated active online radio station!
I have 8 years experience, I use SAM Broadcaster, and have a massive library of music.
I would prefer to do a Rock/Metal show preferably, but I can also do Pop/Dance or whatever is needed!
Email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com as I'm interested

Demo

Hi Sharon,
If you want Activity within your shows then there is no better place than http://hive365.co.uk/
We can guarantee you that the interaction we offer is Second to None via our Webplayer, Windows7 Gadget, Android, Gameservers, Live Chat.
You will not be disappointed :)

Marshmallow

Can you try with our ol radio? ;)
please add me on fb - https://www.facebook.com/marshmallow.chewpamore

JPMC

Hello Shaz,

I'm JP, founder of The Auburn Media Group. We are starting several music and two news stations. Initially we are looking for DJ's / On-Air Talent-Personalities to host an hour or more of our programming week for Fusion FM (fusionfm.uk) where we focus on the top 100 Pop/Rock music hits for each year from the 60's to the present. We are also building connections with new talent to sponsor (we've had some real interest from talented artists). The weekly program will also include alternative news that is humanitarian focused, people centred, and ecologically responsible (non-mainstream) via TCNN (tcnn.uk). If you feel there's a fit please contact me at jp.mclaughlin@gmx.com. Please notate "DJ for Fusion FM" in the subject line.

Thanks much and we look forward to hearing from you.

JP

Please email me at harry200holmes@gmail.com and then we can talk more about you maybe joining my station