LOOKING FOR DJ,S ASAP!!!

djcobra3

INTERNET RADIO STATION LOOKING FOR LIVE DJ’S FROM AROUND THE WORLD TO PLAY FROM HOME

MUST HAVE VIRTUAL DJ OR BROADCASTING SOFTWARE FOR STRTEAMING LIVE ALSO INTERNET

WE BROADCAST ON ALL MOBILE DEVICES LIKE BLACK BERRY, IPHONES & ANDRODE ALSO TUNIN RADIO APPS

CHECK US OUT AT: WWW.COBRALIVERADIO.COM INTERESTED CONTACT: 07944 773 124 BBPIN: 29AED3DE EMAIL: COBRALIVERADIO@GMAIL.COM

eric ball

best contact me quick as ill soon be picked up erictea201@yahoo.com same address for facebDJ Name Eric ball
Location Flitwick bedfordshire
Bio (for your bio page) been a local Dj for 35 years now im 57 been doing radio for 8 years played for skyhigh radio.boxuk radio,24hour radio,mental asylum radio
Your picture -

Title of your show Erict's Ultimate Tunes
Requested day & time (in Pacific Time) Gmt
Show description - 50s 60s 70s 80s to present day
Operating System - windows 7
Sambradcaster 4 9
Internet connection speed (link results from speedtest.net) - 107.29 - up 6.07
Experience (if any) - 8 years
If you have a website, myspace, email, instant messenger name, etc. that you want listed on your bio page, fill in the ones you want made available, otherwise leave them blank.

Website -none
Dropbox
Twitter -@erictboxuk @erictasylumr
Email -erictboxuk@gmail
AIM -no
MSN messenger -no
Other messenger - no
Phone # (if you have a call in show) text request 07948969370

Skype -erictea201@yahoo.com
Anything else -facebook erictea201@yahoo.com
Thank you for your interest.
After your application is processed, you'll receive aook

Last edited:

Louisa Thomas

Hello DJ Cobra 3

I have got a little experience on presenting a radio show as I have worked on another internet radio station for just under the year, but I have learnt a lot and am still keen to learn. I had 2 main shows a week, 1 on a Friday night and a breakfast show on a Saturday morning. I also had a show every second Sunday afternoon. I am no longer with this internet radio station that I was a presenter for, we have parted on good terms. I have got the bug for being a presenter and I wondered if you were looking for any new presenters at the moment.

I listen to all sorts of music from country music to movie hits, musicals, 50's to 00's, chart music, club classics, rock & roll, jazz, easy listening, and my collection of music is always growing. If I was successful, then I would play music that suited for the time of day / evening that people would enjoy. For example : - Friday evening I would play things like club classics I know that not all my tastes in music would suit every listener, but I would try to find a happy medium which would probably contain artists like Queen, Bonjovi, Will Young, Alesha Dixon, Abba.

I am based in the South West of the UK and I when I was with the previous radio station, I was using Sam Broadcaster for my shows to go live. I also have a Sound cloud page which I uploaded recorded shows to and if you would like to hear one of the shows then please let me know and I will send you a link.

I look forward to hear from you or someone from your team

Kind Regards

Nightrider

Hello DJ Cobra 3

I have got a little experience on presenting a radio show as I have worked on another internet radio station for just under the year, but I have learnt a lot and am still keen to learn. I had 2 main shows a week, 1 on a Friday night and a breakfast show on a Saturday morning. I also had a show every second Sunday afternoon. I am no longer with this internet radio station that I was a presenter for, we have parted on good terms. I have got the bug for being a presenter and I wondered if you were looking for any new presenters at the moment.

I listen to all sorts of music from country music to movie hits, musicals, 50's to 00's, chart music, club classics, rock & roll, jazz, easy listening, and my collection of music is always growing. If I was successful, then I would play music that suited for the time of day / evening that people would enjoy. For example : - Friday evening I would play things like club classics I know that not all my tastes in music would suit every listener, but I would try to find a happy medium which would probably contain artists like Queen, Bonjovi, Will Young, Alesha Dixon, Abba.

I am based in the South West of the UK and I when I was with the previous radio station, I was using Sam Broadcaster for my shows to go live. I also have a Sound cloud page which I uploaded recorded shows to and if you would like to hear one of the shows then please let me know and I will send you a link.

I look forward to hear from you or someone from your team

Kind Regards
Hi Ya If you have the love of music, come and have some FUN with your favorite music and be a part of our great internet radio staff, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a minimum of 500 songs, headset and or a microphone. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me @ rockinrichie@cox.net or call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk

DJ Rock

Hi Ya If you have the love of music, come and have some FUN with your favorite music and be a part of our great internet radio staff, @ rockinroundtheclockradio.com. All that is needed is a minimum of 500 songs, headset and or a microphone. We will supply the rest. No experiance required as we will train you. please Contact me @ rockinrichie@cox.net or call my cell 1-216-376-5255. or SKYPE IS BEST therock201399 Lets Talk