Looking for DJ's for an Alternative Rock Internet station! (Some paid!)

i99Radio.com

314x153_i99_Music_Radio01.png
***Before you continue reading, this is a volunteer position, unless you're a DJ that can draw listeners for an ALTERNATIVE internet radio station ***

If you're an experienced DJ, we're hiring at $7.25 per hour (minimum wage here in PA) It's not a lot but it's more than others are offering.

CONDITIONS:
1.) You must play the type of music we play (check out the songs tweeted every 15 mins on our twitter account @i99MusicRadio)
2.) You must have a following & attract listeners. Although we always have people listening, if we are paying money we want to gain new listeners as well!
3.) You will not be paid more than two hours per week. ($15 max). You can be on the air as much as you want, but will be paid for the first two hours of the week. Remember, we are still a COMMERCIAL FREE & NON PROFIT radio station. Everything including servers, streaming & licensing is being paid out of pocket.

PERKS:
1.) I tend to setup some pretty good interviews. This year alone, I interviewed Kongos, X Ambassadors, Meg Myers, The Struts, Edisun, Brick + Mortar, Milky Chance & a few others. Lined up I have Royal Blood, BANKS, Modest Mouse, Young Rising Sons & Halsey.
2.) We have a very active twitter following with over 20,000 ACTIVE/ INTERACTIVE followers. It really makes it so much more fun.
3.) I'm starting to work with some concert venues & festivals around the country to get in & broadcast live from the venues/ events. If you're lucky enough to be in a concert/ festival area, it's possible you may have access to get in & broadcast live there. I've done it a few times now for Kongos, Edisun & our 1st Birthday Bash where Brick + Mortar headlined.

Interested? Apply here:
http://i99radio.com/become-a-dj/

*** Note, the first broadcast will be non-paid, to test the waters. After words, we'll discuss if it's more deserving of $7.25 hour or more or more than $15/ week. ***
Payment will be on the 3rd Friday of every month.

Hope to hear from you soon!