Looking for Partner

Stuie

Hi

I am a local radio presenter with several years of radio & live broadcast experience.

Last year I started an Internet station but due to work & shifts after a couple of months I stopped running the station but had over 1000 listeners.

I am looking for someone either based here in the UK or possibly America or Canada to provide a great network of presenters and shows.

I am looking for a 50/50 partnership sharing costs which should not be too expensive.

I have great technical know-how and am able to create a great professional looking website too.

If you fancy getting involved and discussing further please let me know.

Cheers and look forward to hearing from you

Stu

Nightrider

Be glad to talk to you i got 40 years in the biz plz ad me to SKYPE therock201399 so we could talk have a Internet Station up and running now

Cory Daniels

Did you get a response are you st, if not my email is cory@acrn.fm I own and run a radio network with a Syndicated Broadcast including FM88 in Austrailia. I run everything in ND, this is Live, Terrestrial Real Radio, Studio, Lots of Dollars in Equipment. Im retired Disabled vet I need help running this and yes gladly help split the profits, been in radio since 1993. www.acrn.fm FCC licensed, Co uinder SoundtraX Express, LLC Radio Group, we are looking to add servers listeners, talk to me....or anyone wh wants to hook this together. I just started the "I Gotta Guy Production Company." I need lots of help

Stuie

Hey mate

I have read your original post and my ears are now pricked upright.
I am interested and the fact that you already have a good grounding speaks volumes.

I have plenty of technical knowledge (I think) although I constantly battle with which way to go with software etc....

I am able to build a website too or have you got one ??

I am more than happy to talk further - have you a rough estimate of coatings at all ?? Where are you based etc....

look forward to hearing from you

Regards
Stu

Nightrider

Looking For Dj's..... We're flexible for show times go to http://www.rockinroundtheclockradio.com/. Add me to SKYPE therock201399 and we can talk. If you haven't ever thought about becoming a radio presenter and want to try it out for a bit of fun then we're the place for you. We will be more than happy for some new faces to come on board and help expand the station. We are looking for DJs from around the WORLD be part of our family. We have DJs from UK-US -AUSTRALIA, NETHERLANDS, FLORIDA, MICHIGAN, NEW JERSEY, NEW YORK, and growing day by day.

Stuie

Hi

The station has been around on and off since 2006,
we do indeed have a website www.jbxradio.co.uk and at the moment we reckon the costings are around £500 a year, split 3 ways that be roughly £166 per person.

The station is pan european but was founded between myself in Scotland and a friend in London.
We already have contacts to obtain shoutcast servers and centovacast cheaper, we already have a very large amount of custom jingles which add to the stations overall fun fresh and vibrant feel.

We have several presenters at present who are all 100% dedicated to the station and its survival which is rare as you tend to find people become bored easily, but not the current team we have, they really are a great bunch and I value them so much, it really is a friendly bunch who care about one another and their station.

As to the post I made on the forum, any new incoming financial backer or partner will also take up the post of Assistant Manager, recently vacated by our new Station Manager who was promoted. Jamie our former Manager is still actively involved in the Facebook chat and continues to support the station from the sidelines.

It really has been an uphill struggle but for the first time I think there is a chance of JBR being a success, however I don't feel that it'll be a success on the Radionomy platform and this is why we are seeking a new partner.

Brett / Rebel

Brett

Many thanks for the email, sorry for the delay in replying but I was in hospital having an op and only got out last night.

I like the website and have listened to the station, all sounds great.

However I now have an issue !!! Going the route I planned with my station Iconic Hits or possibly still set my own up again and get involved with your station. Or even just get involved with your station. What a choice !

I think you're right that to grow radionomy is not the right platform but it is great to start on due to no licensing worries etc....

Moving off radionomy will help the station grow and sponsorship opportunities could boost the station greatly.

I now have some thinking to do .........

Regards
Stu