Looking for stations to carry my old-school classic hits show

Bob Francis

Thanks for your interest. The show is stackable, timeless, and resuable. It is modular, in 5 segments totaling 58 minutes or 4 segments totaling 52, 54, 56, 58 or 60 minutes depending on the spot load. The show features music from the late fifties thru the early seventies, and more, including a vintage commercial. I do have a sponsor, Tasti-Lee Tomatoes. Tasti Lee is a subsidiary of Bejo Seeds, and international company based in the Netherlands.

There is no cost to you, nor trade off for spots. A simple email will be sent to you every week asking if the show was run.

I produce in HQ AIF format (same as WAV) on a Macintosh G5, then downconvert to MP3. I deliver in four or five segments, or complete shows in one file, depending on how you want it, via "WeTransfer" I use "WeTransfer" for security and administrative reasons.

The show is currently aired on internet stations and terrestrial stations around the world, including Canada, Ireland, The United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Florida, Pennsylvania.

The next step is yours, respond too this email and I will send you a link to a current show.

Stav

Bob

Hi hope you are well, I have just set up my internet station and have several years in the industry - i would like to play your show if you are interested weekly… I am happy to run a 60minute show

Regards
Stu