my internet radio and public library wifi signal

liamhyland

I have an internet radio (actually I have five internet radios) and I brought it to work so I could listen to my favorite radio stations. I am close to the public library and I work for the municipal government so the signal was always available. All last year I got the signal as it came freely in the building I work in. Then late last year the public library put on their page a reply button that said you were accepting the terms of reference (the usual information about accepting the terms that the library expected) before you could receive the signal. Now my radio has no browser so I cannot accept that signal so I am not able to get that signal coming to my radio. I talked to the IT person in the library and he said that there was no way around it. Is there someone with a similar situation and found an answer to this problem? I wish to know how I can continue to receive this signal? Thanks.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with this, but hopefully some other users may have experienced a similar problem and could advise you on this? 8)