Please re-add me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSMITH

Hello, i changed both my servers from Shoutcast to Icecast for the seamless transition between auto dj & live, the server status page is still the same for both of them and i noticed they are not in the radio dirtectory, can you add them both for me please again?
I'll do it through your site first so you have the data.

cheers
J

Analogue Flex - Made 4 Music

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
We have recieved your emails and have already added these submissions for you. There is currently a bug that we are aware of which is preventing some Icecast servers from showing up in the directorys, we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

JSMITH

We have recieved your emails and have already added these submissions for you. There is currently a bug that we are aware of which is preventing some Icecast servers from showing up in the directorys, we hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.
Interesting, ok, i'm surprised there haven't been loads of messages here about servers not appearing in directory. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Cheers
J

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Interesting, ok, i'm surprised there haven't been loads of messages here about servers not appearing in directory. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Cheers
J

Thats because the majority are still displaying as per normal, however only a small handful of Icecast servers are not. And these are servers that are hosted elsewhere and not with us. We do aim to resolve this soon. Please just be patient. :)

JSMITH

Thats because the majority are still displaying as per normal, however only a small handful of Icecast servers are not. And these are servers that are hosted elsewhere and not with us. We do aim to resolve this soon. Please just be patient. :)

Ok, will be, thanks again, i know you will get it sorted. But, it is still odd there are not loads of messages about not suddenly being listed in directory. Looking forward to getting back on there, to be honest i prefer your directory than everywhere else.

cheers
J

Analogue Flex - Made 4 Music

Status
Not open for further replies.