Producer needs a radio station to work on

Audio-Imaging

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing well, great to see internet radio is still alive and kicking.

We're about to have a snowstorm, work is slow and I need a project to keep me busy. I make radio production and station imaging and ideally am looking for a brand new station to get behind and help (for free). By help I mean making - Idents, top of hour openers, promos, sweepers, bumpers...all that good stuff.

Short demo - these are GENERIC sweepers that would work on any Rock/CHR/Urban station just by adding the station name at the end. They're all sandwiched together in the demo below, minus the station names for an example.

- NOTE: LOW quality file & Spoiler BEEP playing all the way through to try and deter thieves!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zz6htg8zrx5yb9p/Production (Annoying BEEP and LOW quality).mp3?dl=0

I prefer making audio for the EDM and Urban genres, not so much into the oldies or rock. The voice on the demo is the voice your production will have, unless you have other alternatives that will work.

! Important --> One thing I I don't want to do is put time and effort into a station that doesn't even make it a year because the owner gave up and quit. For either $ or couldn't be bothered reasons. :-( boo. There are stations out there that will be around for years and years, others that will die in less than 20 days.

So, let me know:

1. If you're a new station (i.e. launched within the last 3-6 months)
2. What music type of music you play (with a track name example)
3. Why is your station better than the 100,000 at shoutcast.com ?
4. Will you still be around in March 2016? Really? Naw...really?
5. How to get a hold of you.

Thanks for reading, I'm excited to get started on this project. I'm not looking for any exchange of any kind, I just need a project to keep occupied and this was a great opportunity.

Good luck to each of your stations!

To answer your questions:

1. If you're a new station (i.e. launched within the last 3-6 months)
SlamminTunes isn't brand new but we are 11 months old
2. What music type of music you play (with a track name example)
SlamminTunes is a pop/rock/top40 station. 5 Seconds Of Summer - She Looks So Perfect
3. Why is your station better than the 100,000 at shoutcast.com ?
We are totally listener oriented and focus on requests. Live DJs taking requests while on air and out Auto DJ system (DJ Otto) taking and processing requests while a live DJ isn't present. Top10@10 show that runs every morning at 10am EST and a weekly Top40 show that plays every Sunday afternoon.
4. Will you still be around in March 2016? Really? Naw...really?
This is the 2nd station Ive been involved with and the 1st attempt at building a station. Quitting or failing isn't an option!
5. How to get a hold of you.
You can reach me on Skype slammintunes or via email Sam@SlamminTunes.com

General Lighting

Super Moderator
Staff member
PS: I'm fairly certain the private message function (called "conversations") on here has been opened up for everybody since the new forums went on line; you should all be able to use this to chat between each other without having to compromise the security of your main email address.