radio slot required

bongo billy

im a experienced internet radio station presenter,18 months exp.not got a slot at the moment and want to get back to it asap.id say im a interactive presenter with the listeners and play all genres ,i used to do a listener based compition show as well,message me if your interested in having a maturer zany young at heart presenter

oldiesfm

We have a few spaces

im a experienced internet radio station presenter,18 months exp.not got a slot at the moment and want to get back to it asap.id say im a interactive presenter with the listeners and play all genres ,i used to do a listener based compition show as well,message me if your interested in having a maturer zany young at heart presenter

A Well run station with prs and ppl - www.varietyonlineradio.co.uk
Not looking for any superstars just solid presenters who know there stuff.

Alec

hey billy msg me at stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk

Hi billy message me at stationmanager@radio-airwaves.co.uk

DJ-Cuppy

Djs wanted

please send a show clip about 10 mins long to radio.rsm@aol.co.uk
we looking forward to hearing from you

many thanks dj cuppy radiorsm

DJ-Cuppy

i have plenty of space left :) email me at radio.rsm@aol.co.uk you can also visit our station at radiorsm