Seeking DJ and Contributor

Josh

Hi,
My name is Josh and I am the Sole owner of HotSpot Internet Radio.
If you are not interested in helping build a radio from the ground up, then leave this page now.
HotSpot is brand new and I've just gotten us out of development. I'm looking for our first DJ to Do a some Live broadcasting along with advertising and helping build up the station. Of course when your not on I may broadcast or the radio will be on autoDJ. This brings us to problem #2, we need better software with easier control and more features. Thats why I would prefer if the member joining our team would be willing to contribute a few bucks(no more than 10) via paypal. The future reward is precisely a manager role once more DJ's are hired, and also repayment and possibly bonus payments if listener count gets high enough to monetize this stream. I'm going to warn you now that its gonna be a hard effort to build our user base and you will have to do a lot of advertising. Don't reply if your not willing to do this. I'm not gonna waste my time editing up my profile on here, I'm here for the music. If you are interested reply below or drop me an email at admin@hotspotradio.co
Our radio server is offline right now because, again, our software and provider is crap and are cheap assholes. Thats why I need support to move us to world class software.
I am willing to take people of all experience levels (to a certain extent)
If I become able to upgrade the software then you will not be required to have your own broadcasting software, it will be provided.

Thank you for your time and interest.