Seeking SERIOUS Oldies DJ's

OldiesDJ

Good day potential talent !

Have you always wanted to try your hand at being a online DJ ?

Do you love Oldies music ?

Do you have a fast PC and a reliable mic ?

Do you have a large Oldies MP3 collection ?

If you have answered yes to these questions , then quite possibly you might be able to come on board with BullsEye Radio - All Oldies all the time !

BullsEye Radio has been on air since 2007 playing the greatest hits of all time. We are as close to FM radio as you can get , without all the corporate involvement !

BullsEye Radio is very interactive with it's listeners and that is a major part of our success. Just look at the front page of our site by doing a Google Search for " BullsEye Radio " and look at our site. You will see a very well maintained , very informative and very interactive site.

At the bottom of the page you'll see something we are very proud of.
A celebrity slideshow of actors , bands , actresses , singers , all that took the time to listen to BullsEye Radio and send us a 8X10 autograph for our home studio wall. Many of these artists we have done interviews with on our television show , thats right ! I said Television show ! We are aired not only world wide on our site in a television show but also on actual TV in 2 different states right now, New York and Conneticut ! You can look and see on our site , it is called BullsEye On TV and each month we feature an interview with a major music celebrity that we have done.

Not alot of internet radio stations on the web today have the gumption that we have to succeed.
Most of the stations are local to their buddys and pals on the web and really dont take notice of the world around them that may be listening in as well.

We always make sure as a worldwide broadcasting Oldies internet station, that we pay special attention to those that might be tuned in from all over the world.

If your looking to really get involved with a station that wants to succeed and is 150% professional without all the typical drama that usually goes with being involved in internet radio and chatrooms , then by all means contact us to arrange an interview with DJ Princess , our station manager. There's an application button on the site to apply to be one of our talents.

At BullsEye Radio , there is no one star , we are all stars and it is teamwork that has put us above everyone else.
When a spoke in the teamwork wheel breaks and develops an ego , that puts a kink in the team , and well to be frank , we just dont need ego's !
We need team players !

This position is voluntary only , however we hope one day to be able to offer a pay to our on air talent, and I am 100% sure that this will happen one day.
We just have not reached there yet , but rest assure , we are on that path !

Contact us today and join a team of internet radio professionals !

BullsEye Radio - When you want the best , Aim for the BullsEye !

Boogeyin' Ben Shutt

Hundreds of hours DJing in Second Life, Oldies, Soul/R&B, and Blues. Also doing 3 sets a week at bluesmusicfan.com. Now looking to do Oldies at an internet station.

Huge library, great voice, great presence, knowledgeable, witty and experienced, with a passion for the Oldies.

If you have answered yes to these questions , then quite possibly you might be able to come on board with BullsEye Radio - All Oldies all the time !

BullsEye Radio has been on air since 2007 playing the greatest hits of all time. We are as close to FM radio as you can get , without all the corporate involvement !

BullsEye Radio is very interactive with it's listeners and that is a major part of our success. Just look at the front page of our site by doing a Google Search for " BullsEye Radio " and look at our site. You will see a very well maintained , very informative and very interactive site.

A celebrity slideshow of actors , bands , actresses , singers , all that took the time to listen to BullsEye Radio and send us a 8X10 autograph for our home studio wall. Many of these artists we have done interviews with on our television show , thats right ! I said Television show ! We are aired not only world wide on our site in a television show but also on actual TV in 2 different states right now, New York and Conneticut ! You can look and see on our site , it is called BullsEye On TV and each month we feature an interview with a major music celebrity that we have done.

Not alot of internet radio stations on the web today have the gumption that we have to succeed.
Most of the stations are local to their buddys and pals on the web and really dont take notice of the world around them that may be listening in as well.

We always make sure as a worldwide broadcasting Oldies internet station, that we pay special attention to those that might be tuned in from all over the world.

If your looking to really get involved with a station that wants to succeed and is 150% professional without all the typical drama that usually goes with being involved in internet radio and chatrooms , then by all means contact us to arrange an interview with DJ Princess , our station manager. There's an application button on the site to apply to be one of our talents.

At BullsEye Radio , there is no one star , we are all stars and it is teamwork that has put us above everyone else.
When a spoke in the teamwork wheel breaks and develops an ego , that puts a kink in the team , and well to be frank , we just dont need ego's !
We need team players !

This position is voluntary only , however we hope one day to be able to offer a pay to our on air talent, and I am 100% sure that this will happen one day.

rockingdutchman

The Legends of the Rocking Dutchman

Hello,

Not a live program, but I want to ask you to consider my show on thirties, forties and fifties Rhythm & Blues.

The Legends of the Rocking Dutchman is a series of one-hour syndicated programs that showcases thirties to fifties Rhythm & Blues with in-depth information on the artists, songs, record labels, but I also place it in the social context of the African American of these days, where segregation, discrimination, social disintegration and poverty ruled everyday life. Some shows are themed, with subjects like booze songs, the great saxmen, saucy and humorous lyrics, the number ones on the R&B hit lists, record labels or important historical events or people in R&B; others are unthemed with an emphasis on the music and the artists. Music to speech ratio is about 80:20.

The show has no connection or references to dates or actualities and therefore can be aired any time of the week or the year. I already produced more than 105 shows, to be able to fit in a weekly schedule for over two years, but you can choose to broadcast them at another frequency if you want to. The shows are only loosely sequenced. I have alternative shows for radio stations whose license does not allow for more than three numbers of one artist at the same time.

On the program's web site you will find all information on the show including all yet produced episodes and a sample show. The Legends are currently being aired on WOYW (oldiesyourway.com) of Kissimmee, FL; Oldies Alternative of Missisauga, Ontario; Reggae World Music from Hollywood, FL; Peachtree FM of Atlanta, GA, and Blues Vocal Harmony Radio of Philadelphis, PA. Also I've done live guest appearances on WSLR of Sarasota, FL for several times.

Thank you for your interest and I'm looking forward to have the show aired on your station.

OldiesDJ

Hello,

Not a live program, but I want to ask you to consider my show.

Due to strong licensing requirements in order to process a pre-recorded show we have decided to run live shows only but I thank you for the letter and will keep it on file should we decide to run pre-recorded shows.

jacobssonboy

Dynamite Radio. www.dynamiteradio.co.uk

Think you can host one of the worlds funnest chatty or even musical shows around the globe? Sign up and be part of the station that brings you shows like The Camp Corner or even The MEGA CAMP Corner! Join us DJs and show the world some love! Cheers guys!then send in a dj app on Dynamite Radio | Home

Poacher5

We need team players !

Hi there I’m Poacher5

I am an experienced Internet Radio Presenter I have a vast amount of Music spanning the past 90 years. For personal reasons I just left Skywave Radio (formally HFM Hemel) been there 14 months. I am a ‘pop jock/presenter’.

I am looking for show/s and would consider any reasonable offer – I am hoping that next year to move to Ireland and take my show on the road to the bars and clubs (depending on the time slots I would like to do that with your station)

Please contact me poacher5@virginmedia.com

Facebook Paul Poacher

Kik – poacher_55

Twitter@poacher_55

Regards - Paul – aka Poacher5