Shout Radio needs you

matt.vann

Shout Radio relies on a team of volunteers to keep the station on air 24 hours a day. There are loads of roles available and loads of reasons why you should join Shout Radio.

If you are applying for a On Air Role and wish to present your own show, please see below, for the available slots, you can apply for. All times are BST \ GMT.

The times we have free at the moment are:

Tuesday 12am - 5am
Wednesday 12am - 5am
Thursday 12-4am
Friday 2am -5am & 6pm till 8pm
Saturday 11am - 12pm

Please apply via our website https://shoutradio.org.uk/join-us/ or via emailing volunteer@shoutradio.org.uk and a member of management will get back to you in due course or call us on 01253 707447 to talk to us about this Monday - Friday 10am -10pm

Attachments

• 312454983_429471172670837_4527907500563153124_n.jpg
    312454983_429471172670837_4527907500563153124_n.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
We are pleased to extend an exclusive invitation to submit your radio station to our prestigious New Radio Directory, Created by Online Audience. This is a complimentary offer for you to showcase your station to a broader audience.

Simply sign up and effortlessly add your channel to our platform at Stationselect.com. It's a swift and seamless process designed to maximize your station's visibility and reach. Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to be part of a thriving radio community!

DJKsette

We are pleased to extend an exclusive invitation to submit your radio station to our prestigious New Radio Directory, Created by Online Audience. This is a complimentary offer for you to showcase your station to a broader audience.

Simply sign up and effortlessly add your channel to our platform at Stationselect.com. It's a swift and seamless process designed to maximize your station's visibility and reach. Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to be part of a thriving radio community!
I know that there are certain songs that I probably wouldn’t be allowed to play, due to lyrical content, but would what’s going on between Burton Cummings, Randy Bachman and the current lineup of The Guess Who mean I wouldn’t be able to use their songs on the station?