South Wales

lockylive

Big Time Radio launched on April 1st and things are going really well for us, with live interviews, couple of outside broadcasts and several local festivals which we attend and usually broadcast for an hour.

If anyone is in the Cardiff area or South Wales and wants to get involved then just reply or message us on here.

Thanks

Matt

lockylive

Hi Ez, I'm going to be honest here, your mixes are not the sort of thing we are looking for at this time.

Ashley, I've replied to you on facebook.

If anyone else is interested let me be completely open with you that we are really only looking for people in south wales or with a broad knowledge of south wales. We might be an internet station but we are targeting a specific city and it is unlikely we'll be interested in much else. I don't want to sound like a bighead, we've only been on air 10 weeks and we have far too much AutoDJ than I'd like but it's early days for us and we want to do this right.

Thanks

Locky
Big Time Radio

telabadmanwot

Hi Ez, I'm going to be honest here, your mixes are not the sort of thing we are looking for at this time.

Really? Are you sure, whenever I tune in, you are playing music I play on my show. Maybe im listening to your AutoDJ???

No problem anyway, I would like to wish you the very best of luck with your station and its good to see you focused on a local community with your internet station.

The EZ show is broadcast to over 180,000 people every week, if you change your mind or want to add some personality to your Auto DJ while you search for local DJs to fill your slots, you would be more than welcome to broadcast our show, just drop me a message and I will sort you out with personalised Big Radio Ez Show jingles and promote the show on your station.

On another note, while listening to the Big Radio Stream, I noticed your adverts or idents are not mastered at the same level as the music making some parts over loud and some parts nearly silent.

All The Best
Ez