Suggest me and Guide me To buy Plan and manage Streaming

bluperson

Here is my Problem statement please tell me if you have any solution for this.

I want to play 8 stations of different genre which will be just autoDJ. All genre have their own playlist with multiple mp3 tracks and will be live 24/7, if a playlist finish it should start again(loop) the playlist.
Moreover Playlist have multiple songs, when the song is change the title of song also changed but i am not getting the cover picture of the song. Is there any facility to get the picture of song when the song changed?
More Is there any facility of streaming api so that i can communicate with my mobile applications as well.
Also suggest me plans you have for me to run 8 stations.

Support

Level 1 Support
Staff member
Yes, the AutoDJ feature will continually loop a general rotation playlist.

In order to display the files cover art, you either need to make sure that the artwork is correctly embedded in the files ID3 tags, or you can instead configure the servers control panel to retrieve the artwork from various other online sources such as iTunes, Amazon and last.fm.

Please could you clarify some more as to what you intend to do by using an API for your mobile applications. At the moment we do not have an API available publicly just yet. But we have been working on one and we will announce when this available for registration soon. But any stations that you create with us would already be mobile phone / tablet compatible as we use a HTML5 player on the station pages.

As we mentioned in our previous replies to your other posts. We now offer "reseller" accounts (multi accounts) in which you can create and manage as many stations as you like under the one master account. You then basically just sign up for one of our bandwidth plans and then share this monthly bandwidth allowance between all of the individual accounts (stations). Please feel free to drop us an email here to discuss this further http://www.internet-radio.com/contact/
clear.png