The Forgotten Five On The Retro Attic 50s To 80s Rare Oldies

gilmatthews

Tune into "The Forgotten Five" today at 5 PM eastern as we look back at the singles chart on this day in 1966! 4 of the records are from the Hot 100(2 of them hit top 40) and 1 bubbled under. If any of these are played on any other oldies stations, then I applaud them...but the chances are small! The genres showcased include soul, garage, and surf. Which 5 records will they be? Tune in by going to our station page below!

The Forgotten Five runs at the same time several days a week and showcases 5 records from a specific chart that may or may not have been hits, but they have definitely been ignored by today's oldies stations! If this proves to be popular enough, then I will turn it into a daily feature.

gilmatthews

The Forgotten Five For 8/26/13 - Showcasing The Chart For 9/1/62

Tune in on Monday at 5 PM eastern for another superb edition of "The Forgotten Five!" We will be going back to the chart for September 1, 1962 and will be picking 5 records that oldies radio gave up on a long time ago. Who will the lucky 5 be? I can't tell you now, but there will be 1 top 40 hit, 3 minor charters, and 1 that bubbled under. Visit our website(address is below) and explore the oldies vaults, chat with us, request your favorite obscurity, etc.