The Glow Radio is looking for DJ's in prime time slots!

The Glow Radio

The Glow Radio is looking for talented DJ's who have personality and love music. We are a Microsoft award winning station. We have been around since 2009 and have a large listening audience. We have DJ's all around the world and average 140 countries listening every month. Our website is in the midst of being redone and we have an excellent core of listeners. We have over 4000 followers on facebook and additionally 1100 on twitter. We are based in Los Angeles and have connections to the music industry and have done interviews with some of the biggest names in music.

You should have some Sam Broadcaster experience.
Large music library.
Personality is a must.
Be able to do LIVE shows not prerecorded
Have a facebook and twitter account.
Have genre you love and want to play.

Our Dj's are experienced with some having 10+ years DJ'ing on the radio and or Internet Radio. We are a proud station that caters to our listening audience.. If you have little or no experience if you have the right voice and personality we can train you. If you do not have Sam I have LEGIT DJ codes that I will let you use. Contact me at djjamesbound@aol.com.

Attachments

• glowlogo seti3.jpg
    glowlogo seti3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 462
  • glowlogo seti3.jpg
    glowlogo seti3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 471

Sue Johnson

Hi My Name Is Sue I Have Had 9+ Yrs Exp In Internet Djing I Live In Australia, I Have Sam On My Comp I Have All Genres, From 40s To Now ,
G Rated R Rated & Lots Of Comedy Also, I Love My Music You Can Contact Me On djboots50@yahoo.com, I Also Have Mirc So I Can Communicate With Listeners, I Have Never Done Recorded Shows Always Live Shows, My Partner Also Djs & Is Also Interested.
Thank You & Hope To Hear From You Soon
Dj-Boots & DJ-Red

Sue Johnson

Hi My Name Is Sue I Have Had 9+ Yrs Exp In Internet Djing I Live In Australia, I Have Sam On My Comp I Have All Genres, From 40s To Now ,
G Rated R Rated & Lots Of Comedy Also, I Love My Music You Can Contact Me On djboots50@yahoo.com, I Also Have Mirc So I Can Communicate With Listeners, I Have Never Done Recorded Shows Always Live Shows, My Partner Also Djs & Is Also Interested.
Thank You & Hope To Hear From You Soon
Dj-Boots & DJ-Red

Sue Johnson

Hi Email Didnt Make It lol I Tried to Message Through Your Web Page No Go, I Tried Your Face Book Page & It Is Still Pending So I Couldnt Message You There Either I Cant Join Your Web Page As It Wont Except Australian Postcodes, This Is Getting Very Hard, So How Do We Contact You As We Cant On Web Page Or Face Book Thank You

The Glow Radio

I am in California...and we are absolutely looking for Dj's. You have Sam Broadcaster? We have been around 7 years and have had as many as 22 DJ's. What type of music do you play?