UK: Looking for a station (fm, online).

Viktor

Hi, my name is Viktor and I'm from Germany. My music: handmade music like blues, rock, hard rock melodic jazz ...
I also do interviews, if possible live.

Does anyone in the forum know of a radio (online, FM) that fits the bill? More in person if necessary.

Thank you!

Last edited:

JamminJames66

Viktor, love your music genres. We just do not want Hard Rock, but we love Blues, Classic Rock, Melodic Jazz. Love the interviews as I do Live Call ins and show how to do it inexpensively. Been doing this over 25 years. Total Mixx Radio is on Alexa, Roku Smart TVs. So you will be heard around the world. If interested contact us t james@totalmixxradio.org

Viktor

Viktor, love your music genres. We just do not want Hard Rock, but we love Blues, Classic Rock, Melodic Jazz. Love the interviews as I do Live Call ins and show how to do it inexpensively. Been doing this over 25 years. Total Mixx Radio is on Alexa, Roku Smart TVs. So you will be heard around the world. If interested contact us t james@totalmixxradio.org
I just wrote you a pm:)

iconicextra

Could be interested in having you with us at www.iconicextra.com if you woukd like to chat more email us at contact@iconicextra.com or WhatsApp us on 07762 246211 and we will see what we can do buddy . We have been running over 6years and are fully licensed and have every social media and app you can think of including tunein and Alexa skill. Roku .android and Apple TV apps do come check us out and if you like the look of our family friendly station then pop us an email as said above . Kindest regards popster station owner