Want to talk for an hour everyday about the thngs you like - CLICK -

Hi all,

I am wanting to change my show which is on monday to friday everyday. 8-9pm gmt. Aired on shine radio.

I need some people who like to discuss topics and love a good chat.

We can discuss any thing. (with in reason)

PLease contact me on - joshpayne72@gmail.com

You need skype

Hope you would like to join and talk. You don't have todo everyday. Or you can just do one show.

Josh

CBIR

I am interested. I am located in Nova Scotia Canada....I am a broadcaster for a local radio station here. I have all the pre-requisite software and hardware and am interested in trying out a show.

Tim Clark

I am interested. I am located in Nova Scotia Canada....I am a broadcaster for a local radio station here. I have all the pre-requisite software and hardware and am interested in trying out a show.

Tim Clark

Hi
Tim

Thanks for being interested in being my co-presenter. The role will be shared with a friend of mine. So some shows it will be me and her and others it willl be you and me.

What days can you do?

And have you got skype.

Also if you do join there is not allowed to be any music played due to te fact that i don't know if shine radio has a music license or not. (and i don't want to take the risk of being prosecuted for copyright).

And my shows are also uploaded on our youtube channel.

Also if you do decide to join please can you help me connect skype woth my broadcast software.

Josh

My Skype - josh_ payne_is_13 or joshpayne72@gmail.com

CBIR

HI,

I record my own music and hold copywrite for many tracks as I operated a music recording business. I have written and produce lots of music but that is just my hobby. I guess I can help with lots of things but I am already connected with skype and can talk you through that as well. I am using Zara Radio and Sam Broadcaster Cloud both great systems. How old are you Josh? and What type of show topics are you thinking about.

CBIR

I have most weekdays during the day free ATLANTIC TIME and most evenings except Monday Nights.

HI,

I record my own music and hold copywrite for many tracks as I operated a music recording business. I have written and produce lots of music but that is just my hobby. I guess I can help with lots of things but I am already connected with skype and can talk you through that as well. I am using Zara Radio and Sam Broadcaster Cloud both great systems. How old are you Josh? and What type of show topics are you thinking about.

So can we use that music you record. I am 14 and the topics for my shows just are things that i want to know and find out more about. So really anything that pops into my head during the day. And then i research it

CBIR

We could as I am the owner of all rights for it. What time zone are to in. I am up for it to see how it will work. Also I sent a request to add you to skype and what hardware do you use for Skype.

We could as I am the owner of all rights for it. What time zone are to in. I am up for it to see how it will work. Also I sent a request to add you to skype and what hardware do you use for Skype.

i am in gmt (london time (UK))
i use virtual audio cable to connect skype with mixx. But it dosen't work. so if you have any idear of how i could connect them please either message me or skype me.