Website showing previous songs played.

Hello,

Wonder if anyone out there can help, please?!

Managed an Internet Radio station a couple of years ago, and have returned!

Back then, I had a Radio Player on the Website, which would open, play the song, and show the artist and title.

Also, I used a piece of Software/Website called 'Get Marci, that showed the previous songs that had been played as well.

However, this seems to be no longer available, and the Website has disappeared.

Is there a more recent equivalent, please?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers.

Do you mean adding widgets ?. The codes are in your dashboard, copy and paste the ones you want to use and they will appear on the site.
Hope that helps.

Thanks Soul Rhythms, appreciate your reply.

You have the basic idea, but the Widget you suggest, just displays the basic artist and titles in a list, with no artwork showing.

Not sure that would work on WordPress, which is what the Website is using, anyway?!

To give you an idea, of what I am looking for, SHOUTcast Tools seem to have something along the lines, but their Website is largely German!

However, have attached a screen capture (apologies for the size!) of the tool that does the job similarly.

Cheers.

Attachments

• SHOUTcast-Tracklist-History.jpg
    SHOUTcast-Tracklist-History.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 48
hi there, first of all if you using WP for your website, there is many plugins like that you are looking for, I'm using html site and also was looking for right widget and found one simple but working. you can check it here it's free if a little link don't bother you or you can pay as little as 5 bucks. You can customize it and integrate the code they provide in your WP site. I've done it before - works. www.nostalgieny.com

Thanks Soul Rhythms, appreciate your reply.

You have the basic idea, but the Widget you suggest, just displays the basic artist and titles in a list, with no artwork showing.

Not sure that would work on WordPress, which is what the Website is using, anyway?!

To give you an idea, of what I am looking for, SHOUTcast Tools seem to have something along the lines, but their Website is largely German!

However, have attached a screen capture (apologies for the size!) of the tool that does the job similarly.

Cheers.
hi there, first of all if you using WP for your website, there is many plugins like that you are looking for, I'm using html site and also was looking for right widget and found one simple but working. you can check it here it's free if a little link don't bother you or you can pay as little as 5 bucks. You can customize it and integrate the code they provide in your WP site. I've done it before - works. www.nostalgieny.com